How will you flavor everyday life
Financial Analyst (Operations Finance)Apply Now Job ID 17000544 Date posted 02/02/2017
Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and Northeast Ohio, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area is consistently ranked as one of the most affordable and livable regions in the US? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
We are looking for a team member to play a key leadership role in providing Operations Finance with accurate and timely financial information and analysis, making and implementing sound recommendations to make the right and on time business decisions. The position will operate as a key finance lead and strategic business partner to the Food Technical group – Operations Controller, and other key business functions. Key areas of responsibility include financial planning and analysis, decision support to improve overall business performance, coordination of monthly financial close, performance management and special projects.
• Compile and distribute Category financial reports (including weekly, monthly, and quarterly results) on a timely and accurate basis, ensuring that Nestlé Accounting Standards, Costing Standards for Manufacturing and other Nestlé financial policies are followed. Support ad hoc analysis and reporting requests from Category.
• Lead and execute process for costing of new SKUs for all businesses supported by the Food Technical Group – Operations Controller
• Support the Operations Controlling team on benchmarking factories across the category and identifying areas of improvement opportunity. Ensure proposed solutions are properly reviewed and validated with appropriate business pragmatism and that business needs are sufficiently addressed so that projects can be both developed and deployed. Contribute to the delivery of assigned projects.
• Participate in coordinating the Standard Cost Budget (SCB) with the factories and preparing package for review and approval by Senior Management. Develop a good understanding of the year-over-year differences in factory SCBs.
• Participate and play active financial role in ad-hoc projects assigned
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Finance or Accounting
• 3+ years of experience in Accounting or Costing, ideally within a factory or supply chain
• Professional certifications (CPA, CMA, CFM, CCE, CIA, or MBA) are preferred
• Prior internal audit experience (NMA, NGA) is preferred
Nestle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment. All candidates must apply online at Nestleusacareers.com
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
We’re leaving our mark on nutrition, health and wellness with locations from coast to coast.
Check out our corporate, manufacturing, sales and distribution center locations across the U.S.