How will you flavor everyday life
Financial Analyst (Division Budgets & Forecasting)Apply Now Job ID 17000414 Date posted 01/20/2017
Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and Northeast Ohio, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area is consistently ranked as one of the most affordable and livable regions in the US? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Position is responsible for the creation of reports and analysis of cost of goods manufactured while providing insights and understanding of the impact on Cost of Goods Sold. This position will require supporting assigned Division(s) and or SBU’s while performing functional tasks across multiple Divisions and/or SBUs. This role will need to be able to communicate with multiple customers including Factory Finance, Divisional & Brand Co-Pilots & Ops Controllers.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY OUTPUTS
• Support the creation of Factory Operational Budgets and Dynamic Forecasts. Coordinate analysis and presentation of results to management in a consistent format across all factories.
• Execute the Period End Close process and provide critical decision support insightful reports to meet customer key requirements
• Baseline analysis will include Volume/Rate/Mix variance calculations
• Impact of COGS variances on SKU/Pack/Brand costs
• Provide insights / explanations to ad hoc questions
• Provide visibility of Product Related Other (PRO) Budget/DF vs Actuals to Ops Controller and Division. Requires interaction/relationship with Technical Application Group (TAG) & factories
• Provide support for sound financial justification for capital investments at the project or plant level when requested. Requires interaction/relationship with corporate engineering, corporate finance and factories. 30%
BASIC / ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
• BA/BS with major or minor in Accounting or Finance, or BA/BS degree with coursework up to and including intermediate accounting
• Must be willing to travel 5%
• Minimum of 18 months experience in Accounting/Finance
SPECIALIZATION / EXPERTISE
• CPA, CMA/CFM preferred
• Food industry experience preferred
• Willingness to relocate for career advancement
• Familiarity with Operations Research tools and processes
Nestle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment. All candidates must apply online at Nestleusacareers.com
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
We’re leaving our mark on nutrition, health and wellness with locations from coast to coast.
Check out our corporate, manufacturing, sales and distribution center locations across the U.S.