How will you flavor everyday life
Financial Analyst (Co-Manufacturing Operations)Apply Now Job ID 17000152 Date posted 02/02/2017
Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and Northeast Ohio, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area is consistently ranked as one of the most affordable and livable regions in the US? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
The primary role for this position is to provide Co-Pilot services to Co-Manufacturing management (VFMs, Division Co-Pilots, etc.) on financial and business issues and initiatives designed to improve Co-Manufacturing operational performance.
This individual will provide reporting and value-added analysis of Co-Manufacturing while establishing productive partnerships with the Co-Manufacturing management team. Additionally, this role will actively participate on multiple project teams, providing objective analysis and recommendations.
• Support various parts of the Finance and Control function supporting Co-Manufacturing management (VFMs, Division Co-Pilots, etc.).
• Manufacturing Focus:
• Provide Co-Pilot services to Co-Manufacturing management (VFMs, Division Co-Pilots, etc.).
Operational performance reviews and periodic reporting and analysis
Understand productivity expectations and review variance with Controller and Co-Manufacturing management team.
Review of the reconciliation of factory finance variances to the contribution of cost savings projects identifying cost aggravations and one time savings.
Prepare standardized and ad hoc operational financial performance reports supporting the analysis of financial performance
Support the creation of Co Man operational budget.
Analysis of capital expenditure by division.
Ensure consistency in Co-Manufacturing processes and procedures across divisions
Deliver executive summaries and present results/recommendations for operational improvements on a timely manner
Foster corrective action if required based upon:
The review and presentation of the financial performance reports
Participate in and complete special projects as needed.
Builds and maintains strong working relationships with internal & external business partners.
• Division Focus:
• Support the Operations Controllers and Divisions including:
Support preparation of the dynamic forecast (DF) for Co Man
Review actual cost savings projects across locations and divisions
Participate in divisional Co-Manufacturing efforts to drive continuous cost improvement and ensure that the proper analysis and KPIs are in place to measure improvements
Analysis, review and explanation of key movements in the DF
Review actual performance as part of period end close and drive insight and transparency in regard to key variances
Analysis at the SKU, pack and brand level for respective Divisions
Support the preparation of the OP (high level for initial review and Nov DF for detailed build) and bridge the Cost of Production to Cost of Goods Sold
• Development of operational cost reduction and containment best practices
• Develop consistent and scheduled operations reviews with the Co-Manufacturing groups and the divisions to understand performance and what is necessary to deliver the full year commitments.
• Put action plans in place to support the groups delivering financial commitments.
• Provide financial support for CAPEX post audit
• Support sites with Audit prep and support during audits.
• Given the hybrid nature (Legacy and GLOBE SAP) of the current Co Man solution from a systems and process perspective, give insight to the finance and reporting design (based on knowledge and experience of the business requirements) of the end-state GLOBE SAP solution for contract manufacturing by working with the LGO and our business partners
• Provide Supply Chain with support on the evolution of working capital by maintaining accurate raw, pack and semi-finished inventories.
BASIC / ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
• BA/BS with major or minor in Accounting or Finance, or BA/BS degree with coursework up to and including intermediate accounting
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance
• Sustainable performance in finance, supply chain and or customer service function
• Participation in local efficiency and best practice projects
• Factory finance experience
SPECIALIZATION / EXPERTISE
• Willingness to relocate for career advancement
Nestle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment. All candidates must apply online at Nestleusacareers.com
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
We’re leaving our mark on nutrition, health and wellness with locations from coast to coast.
Check out our corporate, manufacturing, sales and distribution center locations across the U.S.