How will you flavor everyday life
Finance Manager (Fleet)Apply Now Job ID 17001102 Date posted 02/08/2017
Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and Northeast Ohio, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area is consistently ranked as one of the most affordable and livable regions in the US? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
We are currently looking for a Finance Manager role who will be responsible for overseeing NUSA’s combined spend on Private Fleet and DSD (Direct Store Delivery) Fleet. These groups transport finished goods from plants to distribution centers to cross docks to retail stores. The ideal candidate must show a willingness to understand the business at an operational level, provide thought leadership around key initiatives, develop and coach internal talent, possess the ability to partner with multiple business leads, balance conflicting priorities with an understanding of the broader financial environment AND hold the network accountable for their deliverables. Finally, this position must manage complicated vendor relationships ensuring compliance and alignment of incentives.
• Serve as co-pilot (lead) to Fleet leadership team in both strategic and tactical matters, developing productivity plans that mitigate cost without impacting safety or service goals.
• Provide ongoing, accurate guidance to the supply chain and finance communities on projected monthly and YE performance
• Develop, support and deliver the annual operating plan for Fleet and Route Truck expenses
• Provide financial reporting, analysis and performance insights on monthly results, savings initiatives, key performance indicators and other internal management reporting
• Lead efforts to improve processes and drive consistency in financial procedures and processes. Ensure accurate execution of Fleet accounting activities.
• Support activities that maintain effective controls, processes, and procedures and audit compliance, especially with key vendors.
• Hire, supervise, develop and coach a team of analysts and specialists.
• Manage the Fleet CapEx plan and replacement cycle; navigate the NUSA and Group capital approval processes.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum combined five years related work experience in multiple Supply Chain or Finance fields
• Bachelor’s Degree in pertinent field
• Experience in the Food, Dairy or Consumer Packaged Goods industries preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to build key relationships with executives, managers and individual contributors across multiple functions throughout the organization
• Strong problem solving skills, must be able to effectively present information and analysis with an understanding of the audience
• Financial modeling skills: Discounted cash flow analysis, Make vs Buy analysis.
• Willingness to takes a “hands-on” approach to business, learning the key operational drivers of business results.
• Proficiency in SAP and BW is strongly encouraged
• Understanding of financial statement relationships (P&L, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows)
• Experience managing complex vendor relationships and implementing control points.
Nestle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment. All candidates must apply online at Nestleusacareers.com
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
We’re leaving our mark on nutrition, health and wellness with locations from coast to coast.
Check out our corporate, manufacturing, sales and distribution center locations across the U.S.