How will you satisfy your ambition?
Few companies anywhere can offer the range of professional opportunities - or the room for advancement and growth - you'll find at Nestlé USA. See how far you can go in your career. Explore our opportunities and join us.
Project Manager, Digital Technologies, Consumer ServicesApply Now Job ID 16004921 Date posted 07/29/2016
This position reports to the Marketing Technologies Manager and is responsible for overseeing day to day interaction with the Consumer Engagement Services (CES) team and call center support personnel, and providing support with technical operations, project oversight and execution, and ensuring ongoing compliance with Nestle standards.
The Digital Technologies Project Manager – Consumer Services will work closely with the CES team to facilitate integration into local and global Nestle technical systems, provide guidance and support for call center tools and applications, ensure accurate and reliable reporting, enforce Nestle standards including all compliance and security guidelines, and help drive process efficiencies. The candidate will provide indirect guidance for project and team resources including project oversight, prioritization, and will act as a point of escalation. Additionally, the Project Manager will work with Nestle peers within IS/IT and business units, as well as external partners (e.g. Call Center) to implement and support relevant and robust tools, provide technical expertise, and deliver on identified goals. The role requires technical experience related to consumer call center operations, data hierarchies and mapping, database administration and development (e.g. coding and query development), and reporting/analytics. This position requires flexibility, the willingness to learn and adapt, and ability to identify creative solutions to meet evolving business needs. Formal project management experience or certification is a plus, but is not required in this role.
This individual must provide leadership in assessing and identifying improvements to existing processes, be able to support multiple levels of users across technology and business groups, be able to translate technical requirements into functional plans, and then deliver against project goals. The Project Manager must be highly organized, be able to effectively manage multiple competing priorities, and deliver against aggressive timelines. This is a highly collaborative role requiring strong communication and presentation skills, the ability to coach and guide team members, comfort interacting with peer Team Leads and Managers, and will have visibility to senior and executive leadership.
• Provide ongoing technical operations and project management support for consumer call center activities – primarily coordinating project delivery and integration across external call centers
• Act as a main point of contact and escalation for digital operations team and business partners
• Continuously improve governance and build strong network of business partners
• Work closely and collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business and IT function to prioritize activities and ensure ongoing alignment
• Oversee and identify improvement opportunities across the reporting and communication process – ensure consistency, quality, and delivery of management reports
• Manage and drive digital and IS/IT Projects as needed to deliver against identified goals and targets – provide input and influence over annual planning, project prioritization, and budgeting
• Coordinate data integration and mapping from 3rd party call center into Nestle systems – provide technical expertise on database structures and design, query development to create relevant data sets, and drive efficiencies in the process
• Ensure security and compliance processes and standards are implemented and monitored within the digital and consumer services ecosystem in accordance with Nestle standards
• Additional responsibilities as identified or needed
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience (MBA or Master’s degree a plus)
• Working knowledge and direct experience with information technologies and methodologies; specific knowledge of consumer call center operations, data hierarchies and database development, technical support of call center and related tools
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a related role across Consumer Packaged Goods, Agency, or technology focused company (others will be considered)
• Demonstrated experience utilizing analytics and reporting mindset
• Strong track-record for delivering results in a highly matrixed and complex corporate environment
• Team leadership and/or project management responsibilities; relevant background in digital technologies and/or call center operations work including database management (coding, design, and data mapping) or related technical area
• Be highly organized and a strong communicator – excellent verbal and written skills, organizational and time-management abilities
• Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret business requirements and translate them into technical requirements – ability to drive technical requirements to identify an appropriate solution
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, including aptitude for mentoring and coaching others, and the ability to work with personnel at all organizational levels.
• Must have a passion and curiosity for the “digital world” and stay abreast of evolving technologies
• Familiarity with digital services, website management and delivery, call center operations, database management; ability to manage technical systems in general
• Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a complex environment with multiple priorities; ability to work on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
• Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer; the ability to identify alternatives, workarounds or temporary solutions.
• The ability to challenge the status quo and recommend new methods and solutions to problems and issues
• Proficient in MS Office suite
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
We’re leaving our mark on nutrition, health and wellness with locations from coast to coast.
Check out our corporate, manufacturing, sales and distribution center locations across the U.S.