How will you satisfy your ambition?
Few companies anywhere can offer the range of professional opportunities - or the room for advancement and growth - you'll find at Nestlé USA. See how far you can go in your career. Explore our opportunities and join us.
Project Manager, Digital ComplianceApply Now Job ID 16004922 Date posted 07/21/2016
This position is responsible for monitoring, facilitating, and ensuring ongoing process and technology compliance for the Nestle marketing organization and digital business units. The candidate must be highly organized, be able to handle multiple and competing priorities simultaneously, and be a strong and effective communicator. The candidate must be comfortable guiding both business and technology focused teams as well as external vendors (e.g. partner agencies, outsource providers, etc.) through the compliance and remediation processes.
The Project Manager – Digital Compliance must have a passion for digital technology and data security and will act as the primary point of contact for IT compliance activities across technical systems and external vendor services used by the marketing teams. The candidate will conduct ongoing review and audit of digital properties, infrastructure, user and password activities, and ensure that the tools, processes, and systems comply with Nestle and industry standards. The role focuses on marketing related systems including website, social media, software-as-a-service/cloud vendors, and supporting infrastructure.
The candidate must bring a strong understanding of digital technologies including website, social, and mobile property management, be well versed in the technical development process, have experience in a compliance related role (e.g. IT audit, information security, etc.) and be able to interpret security and compliance risks and define and drive specific activities to remediate as needed. This role will work closely with business teams and partner agencies to help identify process improvement areas, ensure accurate and effective KPIs are captured and communicated, provide expertise in interpreting and gathering insights from the data collected, and support continuous improvement to data and compliance reporting quality.
• Oversee and execute day to day activities supporting marketing and digital technology compliance
• Monitor and coordinate website and social media property security scanning and remediation work (as needed) – work closely with IS/IT Security and partner Agency (3rd party) teams
• Maintain digital property and cloud solution inventories to ensure up to date and accurate information
• Stay up to date with evolving compliance requirements and standards and define/articulate actions for team members and management as needed
• Act as primary liaison for marketing technologies software-as-a-service/cloud vendor review and approval process
• Monitor user and access management across digital ecosystem (web, social, mobile) – ensure user accounts are updated, documented, and maintained appropriately with proper controls in place
• Conduct ongoing audit of marketing technologies systems and infrastructure to ensure compliance
• Develop and communicate key metrics and report templates to stakeholders – align and communicate to Nestle business and technical teams to ensure activities are well understood and executed
• Continuously improve technical and communication processes and build strong network of business partners
• Additional responsibilities as identified or needed
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience, is required
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience working in information technologies and methodologies including providing technical support for business users as well as administering user security accounts; specific knowledge of digital and social media properties, IT compliance or audit activities, interpreting and implementing standards and relevant processes is critical
• Demonstrated professional experience in a related role across Consumer Packaged Goods, Agency, or technology focused company (others will be considered)
• Strong track-record for delivering results in a highly matrixed and complex corporate environment
• Demonstrable experience in the digital space, technical development and/or IT security experience highly desired – must be able to understand technical activities, website and application development processes, and interpret and communicate security needs clearly
• Past experience with a strong compliance focus (e.g. information security, IT audit or related field) driving and monitoring technical standards, reporting and communicating results across organizational levels (up to and including Executive leadership)
• Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Be highly organized and a strong communicator – must have a passion and curiosity for the “digital world” (digital security and compliance in particular) and stay abreast of evolving technologies
• Excellent verbal and written skills, organizational and time-management abilities – ability to manage and track progress of deliverables, set and drive timelines, and plan effectively
• The ability to challenge the status quo and recommend new methods and solutions to problems and issues
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, including aptitude for mentoring and coaching others as applicable - ability to work with personnel at all organizational levels
• Experience with digital services, website management and delivery, digital analytics and social media technologies
• Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a complex environment with multiple priorities; ability to work on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
• Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer; the ability to identify alternatives, workarounds or temporary solutions.
• Proficient in MS Office suite
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
We’re leaving our mark on nutrition, health and wellness with locations from coast to coast.
Check out our corporate, manufacturing, sales and distribution center locations across the U.S.