How will you feed your success?
Nourish your future at Nestlé USA. When you join us, you'll work on meaningful projects that touch millions of lives. With the brands you know—and the opportunities that only a global leader can provide—your education and passion will take on real-world significance.
We'll give you opportunities to take on new and exciting challenges—and the tools and support to grow. Join us at Nestlé, and start building your career.
Packaging Co-op ProgramApply Now Job ID 17000208 Date posted 01/09/2017
- Lead productivity/sustainability initiatives to help reduce the material usage of existing packaging platforms by identifying, testing, and qualifying different materials or processes
- Conduct extensive testing to evaluate product and package performance in a real world environment
- Design a new package format for different channels of trade (e.g. Club stores, Value, & Grocery)
- Assist in preparation of documentation and specifications for packaging materials
- Exposure to senior leadership/project presentation
- Gain exposure to a variety of Packaging and Engineering technologies
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic/collaborative environment
- Opportunity to network with over 500+ Global packaging employees
- Access to Nestle University training and other targeted development opportunities
- Work with an influential industry leader in consumer packaged goods (Fortune Magazine)
- Furnished subsidized housing and relocation (if eligible)
- Volunteer in community service opportunities with a variety of Nestle Share Valued Organizations (e.g. Boys & Girls Club of America & Feeding America )
- Mentorship/Buddy Program
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Packaging to be completed by Spring 2019 and ability to work full-time Fall (June - December 2017).
- One or more courses completed: Materials Science, Distribution Packaging, Food Packaging.
- Willing to relocate where assigned
- Willing to relocate if necessary for assignment
- Willing to work a six month work assignment during a school semester
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Analytical skills for data tracking and results analysis
- Strong problem solving skills & a continuous improvement mindset
- Presentation creation and delivery skills
- Collaborative and able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate exceptional learning capabilities
- Ability to deliver results on challenging assignments
Associate Packaging Specialist, Packaging Specialist - option to venture into an Expertise, Project Management and/or Management role.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
We’re leaving our mark on nutrition, health and wellness with locations from coast to coast.
Check out our corporate, manufacturing, sales and distribution center locations across the U.S.