How will you feed your success?
Nourish your future at Nestlé USA. When you join us, you'll work on meaningful projects that touch millions of lives. With the brands you know—and the opportunities that only a global leader can provide—your education and passion will take on real-world significance.
We'll give you opportunities to take on new and exciting challenges—and the tools and support to grow. Join us at Nestlé, and start building your career.
Nestle Sales Development ProgramApply Now Job ID 17000166 Date posted 01/13/2017
Nestlé Sales Development Program
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a careerthat nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé in the US, we providehigh-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals andteams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support eachother’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, healthand wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people aroundthe world through every phase of life.
What to expect:
At Nestlé, we offer a Full-Time Rotational Program inSales. The Nestlé Sales Development Program (NSDP) has created a tailoredcareer track designed to accelerate the development and promotion of highlyqualified sales professionals for advancement within Nestlé Retail OperationsCenter (NROC), Nestlé Nutrition, Nestlé USA (NUSA) and Nestlé PurinaPetCare (NPPC).This highly selective opportunity is the ideal fast track forthose with long-term goals of pursuing a sales management career. Theaccelerated development program provides immersive projects, mentoring andhands-on learning.
As a Retail Sales Representatives, you willimmediately take ownership of distinct territories and have the opportunity towork on a variety of projects, such as: new item introductions, marketingpromotions, merchandising and maintaining existing product lines to independentgrocers and Walmart. You will also benefit from a structured developmentprogram, including an 8-week training program, which provides both classroomand field instruction. The program provides the individual with the experienceand knowledge necessary to help them become a proven business leader.
In addition, we offer the opportunity to develop acomprehensive brand portfolio and key customers, in order to prepare for afuture role as a: Business Analyst, Planogram Analyst, District Sales Leader,Customer Development Account Manager, Retail Sales Manager or otherdevelopmental position.
Our program is designed to develop the future leadersof Nestlé in the US. These highly sought after positions are comprehensive,interactive and strategically integrated into our Sales department. We arelooking for people with the right mix of talent and enthusiasm --with provenleadership skills, strong analytical and communication skills, and individualswith the ability to work in a team setting are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Research, design and implement an efficientSales Tracking Tool, that will ensure information is more readily shared withinsales territories
• Implement and coordinate in-store promotionalevents utilizing company branded materials as well as various internalsales technologies/tools
• Align and engage with various product divisionsto evaluate the overall performance of new products in the marketplace
We have opportunities for NSDP’s throughout theCountry. Relocation is required 3-4 times throughout the rotations of theprogram, which can be up to 5-6 years.
• Bachelor’s Degree must be on track to becompleted by June, 2017
• Valid Driver’s license required; if offered aposition, driving record must meet company Motor Vehicle Policy.
• Majors in Business Administration,Communications, Marketing/Sales
• GPA 3.0 and above
• Work alone and in a team setting
• Must be able to relocate up to 3-4 times duringthe duration of the program
• Travel required
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong desire to work in Sales
• Able to generate enthusiasm and excitement forour products
• Learn and use Nestlé Sales technologies andtools
• Exposure to senior leadership/projectpresentation
• Career advancement opportunities
• Access to Nestlé University training and othertargeted development opportunities
• Access to company car (includes: fuel,insurance and maintenance)
• Reimbursement toward phone/internet expenses
• Exposure to a dynamic and friendly workenvironment
• Opportunity to network with variousdivisions and employees across the company
• Relocation package (for those who qualify)
• Work with an influential industry leader inconsumer packaged goods (Fortune Magazine)
• Volunteer in a community serviceopportunity with one of Nestle’s Share Valued Organizations ( e.g. Boys& Girls Club of America & Nestlé Adopt-A-School Program)
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
We’re leaving our mark on nutrition, health and wellness with locations from coast to coast.
Check out our corporate, manufacturing, sales and distribution center locations across the U.S.