How will you feed your success?
Nourish your future at Nestlé USA. When you join us, you'll work on meaningful projects that touch millions of lives. With the brands you know—and the opportunities that only a global leader can provide—your education and passion will take on real-world significance.
We'll give you opportunities to take on new and exciting challenges—and the tools and support to grow. Join us at Nestlé, and start building your career.
Finance & Accounting Internship- Summer 2017Apply Now Job ID 16008873 Date posted 12/14/2016
- Manufacturing Operations Finance Path – provides training and development focused in the areas of manufacturing costing and operations, leading to a career in Manufacturing or Operations Finance. After completion of the program, trainees may be eligible for a Cost Manager position in one of our small factory locations across the United States.
- General Finance & Control Path – provides training and development focusing on a broader view of the role of finance across multiple finance functions. After completion of the program, trainees are eligible for a Financial Analyst position in one of many locations across the United States.
- Plant Trial Process – Design and implement an end-to-end process for identifying and evaluating plant trials including cost tracking, cost allocation and post-trial key learnings.
- SKU Pricing – Evaluate and analyze current pricing strategy by customer portfolio and identify optimal pricing for new SKU’s. Identify pricing impacts on sales and profit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field to be completed between December 2017 and June 2018 or
- 5th year Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field to be completed between December 2017 and June 2018
- Related majors include Economics, Business, Math, Operations and Industrial Engineering
- Have completed or plan to complete Accounting Courses up to and including Intermediate Accounting (or equivalent)
- GPA of 3.00 and above
- Available for a 10 week internship in Summer 2017
- Willing to relocate for an internship opportunity anywhere in the United States
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this program
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative
- Strong communicators who exhibit leadership potential
- Demonstrate exceptional ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong interest in a career in Accounting & Finance
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Furnished, subsidized housing and relocation (for those who qualify)
- Exposure to senior leadership/project presentation
- Volunteer in a community service opportunity with one of Nestlé’s Share Valued Organizations ( e.g. Boys & Girls Club of America & Nestlé Adopt-A-School Program)
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative culture
- Potential employment opportunities after completion of degree
- Tuesday, January 24th at 10am PST / 1pm EST
- Wednesday, February 1st at 10am PST / 1pm ESTWatch our Finance & Accounting YouTube video at http://bit.ly/FinAcct
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
We’re leaving our mark on nutrition, health and wellness with locations from coast to coast.
Check out our corporate, manufacturing, sales and distribution center locations across the U.S.