How will you feed your success?
Nourish your future at Nestlé USA. When you join us, you'll work on meaningful projects that touch millions of lives. With the brands you know—and the opportunities that only a global leader can provide—your education and passion will take on real-world significance.
We'll give you opportunities to take on new and exciting challenges—and the tools and support to grow. Join us at Nestlé, and start building your career.
Co-op Project EngineerApply Now Job ID 17000846 Date posted 02/07/2017
- Working towards an undergraduate degree in the areas of Engineering, Food Science, Operations Management (Production), SH&E, Quality, Biological Sciences, Microbiology, Food Science, Organic Chemistry, or other relevant fields
- Junior or Senior Status
- Interested in working in a factory environment
- Work Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position
- Preferred Requirements:
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, and leadership skills
- Possesses a continuous improvement mindset and strong problem solving skills
- Must have exceptional time management skills and be able to handle multiple requests and projects at one time.
- Possess the ability to work off hours to support a 24 hour operation
- Excellent interpersonal relationship builder; with the ability to relate to all levels of people and be able to thrive in a team environment
- Must possess a positive, “can-do” attitude and willingness to learn
- A self-starter with a focus on results
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
We’re leaving our mark on nutrition, health and wellness with locations from coast to coast.
Check out our corporate, manufacturing, sales and distribution center locations across the U.S.