Digital Media Specialist/CoordinatorLocation: Arlington, Virginia
Job ID: 18003285
We’re the food and beverage company behind lots of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Our business is innovating faster than ever and finding new ways to delight consumers while contributing to our families, communities, and planet.
About You: You’re motivated and proactive, with a passion for digital communications, a wit that comes through your writing, and an analytical mindset. You write copy that makes your audience crack a smile or raise an eyebrow and want to learn more. You’ve got a touch for smooth design, and you’re not afraid of a troll or two. Most importantly, you would take pride in helping tell amazing Nestlé stories and introducing the new face of Nestlé to the U.S.
- Produce and coordinate dynamic content and publishing schedule for core social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and YouTube, including producing graphics and video content and drafting impactful, timely, and engaging social copy.
- Support digital content and channel strategy to highlight Nestlé USA purpose/mission, shared value, culture, and working environment to connect with both consumers and prospective employees
- Develop and execute digital campaigns including day-to-day planning and execution, integration with events, and post-launch optimization.
- Assist with web design and posting, including topical hubs, articles, and press releases
- Manage digital community engagement across platforms including both positive and negative engagement and candidate questions.
- Scale-up social listening to identify developing trends and influencers
- Grow social media communities through proactive identification of users with aligned interests
- Manage real-time social engagement during events, including live-tweeting and on-the-spot content generation
- Coordinate and develop joint social media initiatives with partner coalitions
- Measure the success of digital content and use consumer feedback loops to improve targeting, copywriting, image design, and themes
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Candidate should be a self-starter, able to work independently. Work will be directed by Manager, Digital Communications
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- At least 2 years of hands-on digital marketing experience, with experience working with platform analytics, writing for digital channels, supporting community management, and managing social media promotion
- Strong command of visual design, including strong image experience editing through Photoshop, Illustrator, and video editing software
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and understand and adjust to changing priorities, circumstances, and personal styles who has a track record of building beautiful and engaging marketing content
- Ready and willing to work hard and learn fast, especially in an entrepreneurial, flexible environment
- Collaborative, with an understanding of how to leverage and support existing content, initiatives, and contributions
- Leadership characteristics with regard to:
- Personal integrity
Bonus if you:
- Worked on communications for topics like food and agriculture or corporate social responsibility
- Led work social media management platforms such as Social Studio
- Have direct photography or videography experience
- Know your way around a content management system or two, including basic to intermediate use of HTML.
- Are used to thinking about SEO and algorithms and how they impact your content
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Don't see anything of interest?
Join our Talent Community to hear from us and to be considered for future roles - even if you haven't applied!