How will you flavor everyday life
Brand Financial AnalystApply Now Job ID 17001241 Date posted 02/13/2017
The individual must be able to effectively collaborate and communicate across multiple functions throughout the organization to promote alignment and drive results. The position will plan, prioritize, and manage workload in an environment of competing priorities to support and guide timely and sound business decisions. The role provides opportunity to manage projects and think strategically while dealing with business complexity.
This individual will play a key role by providing accurate and timely financial information and analyses, making and/or implementing sound recommendations to grow business profitability, and optimizing the brand’s existing portfolio.
Position will operate as a key lead resource, supporting the Finance Manager in streamlining processes and implementing best practices across the businesses. Key areas of responsibility include new product feasibility, business optimization, commercial investment ROI analyses, ongoing business reviews, and special projects.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts. Evaluate and analyze budget data to ensure well supported plans.
• Execution of month end financial close including reporting and ledger adjustments as required. Prepare variance analysis to budget and forecasts.
• Provide decision support to marketing personnel and senior management.
• Closely work with marketing personnel to develop, track and evaluate effectiveness of trade and promotional programs.
• Support business with accurate financial analysis of new product proposals.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Requirements and Key Competencies:
• BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math, or other related major.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance preferred.
• Ability to Influence business decisions with concrete financial support
• Resolve conflicts / discrepancies positively and professionally
• Work independently in solving business issues and taking initiative
• Partner with the customer / other functional teams to drive business results and meet deliverables
• Identify risks and opportunities
• Manage projects
• Leverage best practices
• Communicate effectively and professionally in written and verbal form, including presentation skills
Nestle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment. All candidates must apply online at Nestleusacareers.com
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
We’re leaving our mark on nutrition, health and wellness with locations from coast to coast.
Check out our corporate, manufacturing, sales and distribution center locations across the U.S.