Brand Financial AnalystLocation: Arlington, Virginia
Job ID: 17001241
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to world class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world’s largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
We are currently seeking a Financial Co-Pilot (Lead) for one of the company’s division business units. This role is responsible for proactively delivering relevant, actionable analyses and recommendations to internal customers. This position must influence business partners to drive decisions that will improve performance and help the business meet or exceed its objectives.
The individual must be able to effectively collaborate and communicate across multiple functions throughout the organization to promote alignment and drive results. The position will plan, prioritize, and manage workload in an environment of competing priorities to support and guide timely and sound business decisions. The role provides opportunity to manage projects and think strategically while dealing with business complexity.
This individual will play a key role by providing accurate and timely financial information and analyses, making and/or implementing sound recommendations to grow business profitability, and optimizing the brand’s existing portfolio.
Position will operate as a key lead resource, supporting the Finance Manager in streamlining processes and implementing best practices across the businesses. Key areas of responsibility include new product feasibility, business optimization, commercial investment ROI analyses, ongoing business reviews, and special projects.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts. Evaluate and analyze budget data to ensure well supported plans.
• Execution of month end financial close including reporting and ledger adjustments as required. Prepare variance analysis to budget and forecasts.
• Provide decision support to marketing personnel and senior management.
• Closely work with marketing personnel to develop, track and evaluate effectiveness of trade and promotional programs.
• Support business with accurate financial analysis of new product proposals.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Requirements and Key Competencies:
• BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math, or other related major.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance preferred.
• Ability to Influence business decisions with concrete financial support
• Resolve conflicts / discrepancies positively and professionally
• Work independently in solving business issues and taking initiative
• Partner with the customer / other functional teams to drive business results and meet deliverables
• Identify risks and opportunities
• Manage projects
• Leverage best practices
• Communicate effectively and professionally in written and verbal form, including presentation skills
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Don't see anything of interest?
Join our Talent Community to hear from us and to be considered for future roles - even if you haven't applied!