At Nestlé, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions, and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
Primary responsibilities include maximizing store in-stocks, promotional event management, modular reset execution, driving incremental sales, generating cost savings and analyzing customer data. The position is on the Nestle Customer Facing Supply Chain Team and will interact with all levels of management to resolve issues and present solutions to improve operational efficiencies. The CPFR Analyst is the primary contact within the Nestle Supply Chain to execute merchandising plans with customer inventory/replenishment teams to optimize inventory throughout the networks.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (include, not limited to):
* Track in-stocks, fill rate, on time, WOS and forecast error for replenishable items and conduct root cause analysis to identify drivers of low performance to customer and internal partners
* Utilize customer data to analyze DC and store inventories, evaluate POS trends and confirm forward looking forecast to align the customer forecast to anticipated retail sales at the customer DC and store level
* Collaborate with customer on replenishment strategies and lead correction of error process for seasonal and promotional events
* Lead collaborative 30/60/90 meetings with the customer to improve in stocks, drive sales, optimize inventory and improve forecast accuracy
* Facilitate weekly cross functional supply chain reviews with internal partners to drive best in class execution
* Manage new item introduction and develop the exit strategy for discontinued items during modular resets
* Build and maintain collaborative customer and internal stakeholder relationships to drive supply chain efficiency
* Bachelor’s degree
* At least 1 year of customer facing supply chainexperience within the CPG industry
* Demonstrates analytical thinking and problem solving skills
* Exhibits strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
* Adapts to changing customer demands with a sense of urgency
* Balances priorities and properly manages communication on deliverables with relevant stakeholders
* Cultivates networks with people across teams, hierarchies and functions within the organization and at the customer
* Streamlines processes to maximize efficiency and continuously improve
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.