At Nestlé , we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions, and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
The Continuous Improvement Analyst in the Business Service Center (BSC) is responsible for identifying and executing business specific Order to Cash (O2C) process initiatives to improve performance in close collaboration with the NiM Center of Competence (CoC). This role will also lead and attend business-specific cross-functional projects and supports the teams in the BSC with system-related activities.
Continuous Improvement activities:
- Monitors and reports KPI performance and promotes integrated NCE measures for business specific KPIs & respective targets
- Monitors and reports on the performance of the business-specific Service Plans
- Collaborates closely with the CoC on all process optimization activities
Collaborates with the CoC in defining common ways of working across all categories / businesses handled within the BSC to increase efficiency and standardization
Participates in business-specific and cross-functional projects
System-related / technical activities:
Performs system testing to ensure systems and process readiness (e.g. monthly Import All, new functionalities, unique business scenarios and processes, etc.)
Builds and monitors customized/specialized reporting based on business needs (e.g. Tableau, etc.)
Identifies business requirements based on specific customer / business needs and raises business gaps
This position reports to the Process Optimization Manager in the BSC.
This position does not supervise.
FINANCIAL / STRATEGIC IMPACT:
This role has a significant and direct impact on business specific KPIs to improve the overall customer service efficiency and eliminate non-value adding activities (e.g. reduction of order touches and changes, etc.).
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- 2 plus years experience in Supply Chain preferred (e.g. Order Management, Distribution, Inventory Management, Transportation, Demand and Supply Planning etc.)
- Experience using BW and/or Tableau or similar system is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data
- Well-organized, methodical thinker with excellent decision-making skills
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficiency in SAP, BW and Business Objects preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
OTHER PERSONAL QUALITIES:
Strong Customer Service mindset and passion for delighting customers internally and externally
Demonstrates a strong desire to develop trust and long term relationships
Proactively seeks continuous process and service improvements
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.