Food people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our goal is to continue to provide more nutritious foods, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. Joining Nestlé means you can make an impact on an enormous scale.
Let’s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. We need to grow as a company and bring an intensity to our work that puts our competitors on notice. We must work as one team under one Nestlé brand, leading innovation across the organization, and empowering our employees to succeed in the workplace and beyond. We’ll win – and we’ll do it the right way.
If you’re ready to take the next step toward advancing your career, discover how Nestlé is transforming beyond confections and embracing our entrepreneurial culture & redefining our ways of winning. Are you ready to make your impact?
This key position plays a support role by providing accurate and timely financial information and analyses, identifying opportunities to streamline processes and improve business performance. This position is an important contributor to the “Value Capture Office” (VCO) for strategic initiatives in support of the Finance Manager – Strategic Initiatives and the Senior VP of Business Strategy. This position helps to develop, manage, control and monitor the financial impact of strategic business initiatives such as strategic growth, merger & acquisitions, divestitures, and other strategic initiatives that can have significant impact on Nestlé.
Your key responsibilities would include:
* Supporting financial objectives throughout all strategic business initiatives – planning, budgeting, and executional oversight.
* Ensuring cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and help teams drive strategic partnerships.
* Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to drive the completion of business metrics and analytics to support the initiatives.
* Partnering closely with Manager, Director, and potentially VP level colleagues
* Identifying, developing and implementing process improvements for timely aggregation and impact reporting through performance metrics and dashboards.
* Working with multiple stakeholders to devise Key Performance Metrics (KPIs), construct a flexible business model, and create reporting tools to measure value created for the business
* Financial reconciliation and analysis of business cases vs latest estimates vs actual results.
* Identifying operational business weaknesses and help improve or innovate new internal processes to keep the team as efficient as possible.
* Coordinating multiple deliverables and act as an ambassador across teams to effectively streamline the strategic vision to ensure execution.
* Participating in weekly meetings to track progress and impact to multiple business cases.
* Preparing for executive business reviews, and strategic planning cycles.
* Ensuring all planning and operation deadlines are met without fail.
* Presenting results of analyses directly to senior executives through the creation and delivery of compelling and insightful presentations.
* Completing of other projects in the MOGE area will be assigned as required.
* Partnering with Business leaders to develop sounds financial business cases for strategic initiatives with thoroughly documented assumptions to enable monitoring versus actual results during and post implementation. Demonstrate the ability to translate complex, multi-variable business scenarios into financial frameworks suitable to be tracked. As such, ability to build/enhance value capture tools to ensure financial delivery.
* Providing sound analytics of business case with the ability to incorporate and compare versus latest estimates and actual results.
* Guiding and influencing Initiative Management Teams on financial impacts in advance of making decisions.
REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION, and SKILLS:
* BA/BS degree in Business, Finance or Accounting, or the equivalent required with a CPA, CMA or MBA strongly preferred
* 3+ years of finance business strategy, planning, and operations experience required with Corporate Finance and Valuation experience including P&L tracking of a business case and NPV assessments strongly preferred
* 3+ years of highly skilled experience in Excel and data modeling
* Advanced financial acumen with P&L statements and financial modeling/forecasting in consulting or Corporate Finance environments
* Ability to recognize operational deficiencies through data, and effectively translate/communicate model outcomes and value driven opportunities to leadership
* Experienced in dynamic scenario planning across different areas of the business
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with superior ability to present to management and communicate with diverse stakeholders
* Ability to manage directly preferred as well as the ability influence others in a highly matrixed organization
* Position requires approximately 10-20% travel
* Proficient in English and the languages of the market (where applicable)
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.