Support the NCP Strategy & Transformation team in executing business-wide transformational projects and driving our growth agenda. Specifically, this role will support the Strategy team in efforts such as industry & competitive analyses, performance/capability calibration & assessment, assessment of new growth opportunities & new business models, portfolio management, organizational redesign, and margin/ROIC optimization and integration programs across the business.
The position requires strong communication, analytical & project management skills, the ability to collaborate effectively with varied groups, a willingness to investigate potential risks and opportunities, drive problem solving and deliver results.
• Execute various internal and external analyses to help drive decision-making and program execution
• Support preparation of presentations for Strategy/Program/Project discussions at various levels of the organization
• Support to the development of strategic recommendations to senior leadership based off of insights gleaned from data analyses
• Manage project timelines & milestones across various groups
• Support Program Governance at enterprise level to ensure risk & issue management, strategic alignment & resource use are effectively managed
• Work effectively with cross functional teams to support the execution of projects
• Work with team leads to develop concepts & insights that can be translated into executable activities/projects
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS required, Advanced degree considered a plus
• 3 to 5 years of related experience, with strong analytical background
• Highly proficient in the development of analysis & economic analyses (Excel proficiency is a must) and highly developed oral & written communication skills (proficiency in Power Point and Word are a must)
• Excellent problem solving skills with a focus on delivering results
• Flexibility and adaptability to deliver in a high volume, fast paced and dynamic environment, often under tight deadlines
• Track record of top-performance with an entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude. Ability to work across diverse business topics and analyses
• Track record of excellent performance with a willingness to work outside of comfort zone and try new things
• Very strong Project Management & Analytical skills
• Understanding of change management and a willingness to challenge the status quo
• Highly organized with strong time-management skills
• Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to effectively collaborate and influence people at all levels in the organization through strong interpersonal and communication skills
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.