< Back to Search Results
Caser Operator – 2nd Shift
Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations
Location: Solon, OH
Job ID: 19004647
KEY AREAS OFRESPONSIBILITY
- Ensure packaging matches Formula labeling match and the recipe.
- Set Caser up with accurate information.
- Ensure packages flow on conveyors correctly.
- Efficiently operate the Caser, clearing jams as timely and safely as possible.
- Rework Cases to the line.
- Enter and verify the correct information on all paperwork that is required.
- Responsible for change-over’s, accumulation and pushing out product.
- Responsible for Spiral Discharge and paperwork. (Line 6)
- Responsible for metal checks CCP-003 (L-2 Caser operator) when line 1 is down.
- Responsible for chemically cleaning of assigned area including minor equipment adjustments and minor lubrication.
- Other duties assigned.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Verify and record correct information on all paperwork that is required.
- Must have legible handwriting with attention to detail.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and also climb stairs.
- Must have mechanical ability to make minor adjustments.
- Detect and understand warning lights, buzzers, alarms or instruments
- Indicating hazardous conditions or circumstances which may cause equipment or product loss and physical harm.
- Must observe Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Must follow safety rules and procedures indicated in the Caser Operator SOP
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week on an assigned shift with some daily overtime and weekend overtime.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.