Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA has opened its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to world class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world’s largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Are you looking to be an integral part of a collaborative team, where your expertise is valued? Are you a finance Wiz that is eager to make a contribution and see results?
If this sound like you, Nestle may be calling you to your next opportunity!
The primary responsibility of this position will be to support Baking Global Brands (BGB) Affiliate Export business. You will participate as an integral member of the Divisional Team, providing dedicated financial analysis and reporting to understand drivers of financial performance.
You will capture and interprets financial information effectively and forms data into meaningful and concise analyses while considering a broad range of interdependent issues. As the candidate, you will engage in areas for change and make recommendations while managing multiple demands and competing priorities. You will work collaborative with Supply Chain, Costing Center of Competence (CCC), Export Associates, and strong relations with key affiliate partners.
At this level, you will continue to develop your financial and technical skills, and interact with cross-functional teams throughout the organization. In this role, you will exercise good judgment; stay focused on results, and ensures the integrity of financial reporting in a fast-paced environment.
You will also be responsible for ensuring the calculation, analysis and reporting of transfer pricing and production costs are accurate and timely. Understand and anticipate commodities and production variances to effectively communicate pricing strategies to our affiliated customers
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Transfer pricing reporting and analysis: Ensure on time and accurate calculation along with seamless communication of Nestlé transfer pricing to Affiliates.
- Work collaboratively with our Affiliate business partners to ensure that transfer prices fluctuations are explained and understood.
- Work closely with Business Development to support any financial requirement performed by the affiliated market, while ensuring that these requirements are answered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support affiliated cost reduction needs by developing an efficient alliance with our producing divisions to implement cost improvement initiatives.
- Planning and Forecast: Lead the planning process for the Affiliate business; ensuring forecasts submitted by Affiliates are accurate and properly gathered by our demand-planning group and corporate reporting.
- Commodities analysis: Will follow-up with our procurement team on the evolution or the main commodities used in the production of both our exported products.
- You will identify needs and requirements in partnership with our Procurement team to acquire materials at the lowest possible costs.
- You will inform divisional management about commodity price evolution in order to anticipate impacts of foreseen commodity fluctuations.
- Production cost analysis: Will support the Affiliate business by performing monthly production cost analysis, of owned and shared SKU’s to ensure the accuracy of our COGS, FFOH and Depreciation information.
- You will collaborate with our Operations Control Decision Support team so the processes and elements affecting our costs are understood