Nestlé and Starbucks are bringing together the world’s most iconic coffee brands. Nestlé’s mission to enhance the quality of consumers’ lives and contributing to a healthier future now celebrates a strategic alliance that adds a robust Starbucks Coffee product portfolio to its line-up of quality coffee experiences. A union that creates career opportunities that will drive innovation and go-to-market strategies, bringing the best coffee experiences to customers around the world. It has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Are you highly curious and detail oriented?
Do you thrive in new opportunities?
Do you enjoy storytelling?
Do you have a sales ABC mindset? Always Be Closing
If so, you should definitely check out the below!
The Brand Manager, Channel Strategy & Marketing is a new role that will drive the development of an integrated business and marketing strategy for a key channel of business. This encompasses identifying, planning and executing consumer-led initiatives that drive and deliver to annual revenue targets.
Planning and Execution – Developing strategic and operational plans including sound business case rationale, execution and result measurement
• Collaborates and build strong relationships cross-functionally particularly with the sales organization to drive, build and execute revenue generating programs and initiatives.
• Executes plans applying project management principals, demonstrating prioritized, timely and effective results.
• Tracks, analyzes and communicates product and program performance. Recommends action plans to address variances in performance to plan.
• Collaborates with sales to support forecasting and analysis where necessary.
Business Management – Providing brand and business management expertise and dicipline
• Build and establish subject matter expertise in a targeted channel to aid and drive program development
• Provides thought leadership and discipline around experiential and brand opportunities and placement
• Owns and responsible for effective project budget management
Partner Development – Provide coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities for team
• Challenges and inspires team members to achieve business results
• Actively support and drive staffing development and growth
Summary of Experience
• 4+ years combined marketing, strategy and/or sales experience in B2B environments
• Min 3 or more years of managing complex large-scale business, product or marketing projects
• 2-3 or more years managing and developing direct reports
• Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong analytic abilities centered on consumer and customer intelligence and data. Ability to synthesize insights and demonstrate strong presentation and storytelling in a clear and concise narrative.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams, driving organizational and planning clarity and applying strong problem solving abilities. Drive decision-making favoring compromise and alignment over consensus
• Functions effectively with ambiguity and able to work in a highly matrix environment effectively influencing at all levels
• Strong communication skills with keen ability to balance multiple priorities and deliver timely results.
• Ability to set expectations and hold individuals and team members accountable
• Seeks and provides honest, transparent feedback
• Excellent facilitation, written and verbal communication skills with adaptable approach
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.