REQUIREMENTS, MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL, AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in Human Resource Management or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources/Employee Relations. Human Resource experience should include familiarity with and experience in recruitment, employee relations, employee communications, and compensation administration (including incentive programs), and leave of absence laws.
- Knowledge of basic HR law required. Knowledge of HR applications preferred.
- Ability to gain trust and buy-in with all levels of employees.
- Travel to other HQ locations to support sites as needed (15%)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to creatively problem solve
- Strong business understanding preferred.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills; ability to analyze data
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent follow-up
- Must have strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to work with all levels of employees and management within the organization and to gain trust at all levels
- Must possess good presentation and training skills
- Understanding of continuous improvement programs and team environments.
- Strong grasp of Federal & State Employment Laws.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and prefer SAP HR knowledge
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.