Company Profile: Founded in 2010 and acquired by Nestlé USA in 2017, Chameleon Cold-Brew is one of the nation’s original purveyors of bottled cold-brew coffee. Providing a one-of-a-kind, completely customizable coffee experience, Chameleon uses only certified organic, responsibly sourced, Arabica coffee beans, a result of Chameleon’s efforts to empower suppliers and coffee-growing communities with resources to enact change – ultimately improving the quality of coffee and livelihoods for families and producers in the region. The brand’s portfolio of organic and sustainably sourced coffee offerings include five ready to enjoy cold-brew varieties, five cold-brew concentrates, kegs, cold-brew coffee pods, whole bean coffee, and three cold-brew with organic milk varieties. Chameleon products are currently available nationwide at Whole Foods, Target, Kroger, Safeway, Walmart and other authorized retailers, and online at Amazon.com, AmazonFresh, FreshDirect and ChameleonColdBrew.com. For more information, please visit ChameleonColdBrew.com or keep up with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About You: You are a highly motivated person with a passion for creating meaningful brand experiences across social media. You know how to use these platforms to tell immersive brand stories and engage with fans. You are always on the look-out for new, innovate platforms to try. You have an eye for aesthetically pleasing images and an interest in photography and video. You aspire to be a digital marketing rock star and are excited to learn the ropes!
- Produce content for Chameleon Cold-Brew’s social channels. Includes taking hi-res images, producing GIFS, cinemographs, videos and photographing recipes that are both engaging visually and communicate the brand’s key messaging
- Edit and package content such as video and photo in a fast-paced environment with quick deadlines
- Assist with the development of the social media marketing strategy, focusing on specific social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Create and maintain digital content calendar, aligning to overall marketing strategy
- Evaluate & identify creative ways to reach target audience based on overall digital strategy
- Leverage current social listening platforms to monitor online conversation and identify potential partnerships and influencers
- Support with graphic design projects as needed
- Support with influencer program as needed, including, but not limited to, ideating and creating influencer mailers and identifying recipients