Are you interested in an EXCITING CAREER with an AMAZING COMPANY with OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE BENEFITS?
* Location: Allentown, PA
* Schedule: Sunday-Thursday, 11A-7:30P
* Starting Pay: $19-$25 per hour, based on experience
* 401(k) Plan
* Adoption Assistance
* Auto & Home Insurance
* Cell Phone Service Discounts
* Dental Insurance
* Dependent Scholarships
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Discount Programs
* Educational Assistance
* Gym Discounts
* Health Rewards / Rally
* Infant Formula Program
* Legal Services
* Maternity Support
* Medical Insurance
* NESPRESSO Discounts
* Nestle Nutrition Store Discounts
* Parental Support Policy
* Pet Insurance
* Prescription Coverage
* ReadyRefresh-Home Delivery of Nestle Waters products at a Discount
* Real Recognition Points
* Tobacco Cessation Resources
* Vehicle Purchase / Lease Discounts
* Vision Insurance
* Wellness Coaching
As one of ‘The World’s Most Admired Food Companies’ in Fortune magazine, Nestlé provides quality brands that bring flavor to life every day. The Deep Frozen Supply Chain function serves the Nestlé sales team, so that they are able to provide world class service to grocery accounts across the country. Products include industry leading brands such as DIGIORNO pizza, DRUMSTICK ice cream snacks, and HӒAGEN-DAZS premium ice cream.
- The Fleet Mechanic must be experienced at diagnosing and repairing all types of trucks, tractors and trailers.
- Must be able to diagnose and repair diesel engines with lap top computer.
- Diagnose mechanical, electrical, air brakes and hydraulic brakes other breakdowns or failures related to truck and trailer repairs.
- When required, use welding skills and knowledge to perform equipment repairs; this includes overhead, horizontal, and vertical welding skills.
- Responsible for posting service records.
- Responsible for maintaining the shop and yard premises.
- Follow all safety practices and procedures set forth by our company. This includes but is not limited to reporting all incidents, near misses, and unsafe working conditions to your manager.
- Ensure that all company equipment is maintained in good working order and not abused and in any manner.
- Exhibit a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Implement the Nestlé behaviors by reflecting a positive and professional attitude towards the trade, our competition, our company, and coworkers.
- Be willing to assist other team members when the need arises.
Recruiter: Caitlin (419) 720-8727