Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA has opened its new headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to extraordinary restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world’s largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to for you to define your future, and ours, too. Come find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career. You will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be the Nestlé tradition. As the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Position Summary – Your Impact
In this role, you will build data governance & data management capabilities to support Enterprise Analytics. This will include setting the strategy for internal and external data sources and data partnerships. You will partner with our Information Technology team, to deliver a centralized source of information to the enterprise and make data available through a central data lake. The broader objective is to make design decisions that enable the organization to democratize data and insights and enable an agile team to be used by the business
Primary Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
* Develop standards, policies, and procedures regarding the creation and consumption of data to drive standardization, consistency, democratization of information, appropriate security, and trusted information to satisfy business requirements
* Continually evaluate and prioritize data assets, support external data negotiations, and ensure the NUSA business strategy is enabled by the right data
* Define performance and quality critical metrics to ensure compliance with governance policies, standards, roles, responsibilities, and adoption requirements
* Partner with Information Technology (GLOBE) to stand up the NUSA data lake
* Serve as the partner for governance, data quality, and protection issues
Your Team – Who You’ll Work With
* Work with the Vice President of Enterprise Analytics Solutions (EAS) to drive NUSA’s data strategy
* Lead a team across the areas of Data Strategy & Governance, Integrated Hierarch Management, and Integrated Metrics Management?
* Collaborate with Enterprise Insights to ensure data standards followed appropriately
Necessary Skills & Qualifications
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
* Strong data architecture knowledge and ability to handle all data sources as assets
* Ability to translate business requirements into data strategy and priorities
* History of leading results-oriented teams
* Comfort with ambiguity and passion for transforming unorganized/complex data into rigorously structured, insightful solutions
* Ability to facilitate decision-making, navigate large organizations effectively, and deliver against fast timelines
Qualifications & Requirements
* Education: Undergraduate Degree; MBA or advanced degree optional
* Leadership and/or senior-level experience in data architecture organization
* Passion for solving complex data problems and generating multi-functional solutions in a fast-paced environment
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.