Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
In this role, you will primarily be responsible for providing day-to-day operational support for HR data knowledge to support HR, Business Partners, and customers, as well as maintaining, monitoring, and auditing all ongoing HR data streams. You will ensure appropriate controls are in place to promote data accuracy, reporting, and support HR administration operational activities to ensure accurate and timely data and informational delivery.
* Act as subject matter expert (SME) for HR and payroll representatives on HR administration, payroll, and data management; resolve escalated issues and cases, answer questions, and conduct knowledge transfer as necessary
* Complete SAP HR, payroll, and EAF roles assignment, as well as SAP report requests
* Assist with data entry processes, including employee action form (EAF) processes, non-EAF processes, HR transaction processing, organizational management (OM) tasks, organizational structure changes, and other SAP data entry performed by both internal and external partners
* Audit data to ensure HR Master Data follows personnel area (PA) and OM global rules; partner with HR to correct data as necessary
* Conduct problem solving activities for escalated issues and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to discover resolutions; integrate resolutions into process improvements as appropriate
* Lead and/or participate on projects, including mergers, acquisitions, divestures, and other Nestlé Business Excellence (NBE) projects as they arise
* Partner with stakeholders to create and evaluate standard routines (SRs), training materials, processes, and documentation to ensure they are current, accurate, and that the appropriate updates are made
* Communicate policy or process changes to internal and external stakeholders and conduct training to ensure understanding
* Perform data entry processing for EAFs, non-EAFs, and open cases as necessary to support increased volume on an as-needed basis
* Participate in continuous improvement activities using Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) methodology
* Performs other duties as assigned
The person in this role will lower company risk by ensuring highly sensitive data is protected and that HR master data is accurate and delivered in a way that enhances decisions that support our people.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; degree preferably in Business, Operations, HR, HRIS, IT or related field
* 2 or more years’ of experience working with SAP or other HR/HRIS/people management systems required
* 1-2+ years’ IT, data management, or project management experience strongly preferred
* 1-2+ years’ HR Generalist experience preferred, especially in one or more of the following areas: HR reporting, HR Services, or data management and/or project delivery roles
* Strong technical competency and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
* Strong analytical and organizational skills with enhanced attention to detail
* Strong time management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
* Ability to focus and react quickly to customer needs and deliver results with a commitment to quality and customer service
* Ability to work both independently and within a team
* Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively address all levels within the organization
* Ability to effectively handle pressure and demands from multiple customers and competing priorities
* Flexible, with the capability to deliver results in a fast paced, complex environment
* Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner
* Ability to develop understanding of integration points with SAP PA/OM and other SAP areas
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.