Payroll Operations Analyst
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions, and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
In this position, you will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring payroll accuracy and timeliness for all payroll areas across all Nestlé Operating Companies. This role provides guidance and support to Nestlé Business Services (NBS) Manila as well as the core Payroll Operations team in Solon,Ohio. Primary duties include coordinating payroll processing operational activities, managing production on-cycle and off-cycle schedules, coordinating paycheck printing and distribution, and ensuring completion of all subsequent activities, such as finance posting and third-party remittance.
* Executes end-to-end payroll process; troubleshoots and resolves related issues. Escalates complex issues to Supervisor as necessary
* Coordinates changes in payroll processes and systems, including updating standard routines (SRs), process flow charts, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for internal and external stakeholders
* Leads and participates in continuous improvement projects and initiatives, including acquisition and divestiture activities
* Validates and tests payroll system changes and updates. creates test plans and test scripts as needed
* Researches and responds to complex payroll inquiries, providing timely and accurate responses to issues to internal and external stakeholders
* Creates and distributes communication related to payroll processes and systems
* Participates in year-end payroll processing
* Participates in internal and external audits, including completion of reporting, data analysis, and coordination of data requests and other audit test information
* Responsible for all financial and cost analysis related to payroll information and processes; retrieves, analyzes, and summarizes data, creates reports, and presents to management for review
* Ensures HR Connection is updated and accurate; coordinates implementation of changes as needed
In this position, you will ensure that the confidentiality of highly sensitive Payroll data is maintained and all Nestlé employees are paid timely and accurately. You will also work on strategic payroll based projects across OpCo’s and NBS.