Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re inspired by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé USA is the place for you. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our goal is to continue to provide more nutritious foods, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. Joining Nestlé means you can make an impact on an enormous scale. Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community, leading innovation across the organization, and empowering our employees to succeed in the workplace and beyond!
The Associate Marketing Manger’s role is to drive the performance, equity, and share of our brands by activating distinctive consumer insights. In this role, you will support the brand team’s pursuit of insights that enable the team to know its consumer deeply and build engaging brand experiences while supporting the Manager in setting innovation strategies. You will be interacting with agency partners in support of strategy, planning and implementation as it relates to innovation and supports activities by collaborating with sales, shopper marketing, operations, product development and finance on various demand generating activities.
- Use consumer, shopper and marketplace data to support defining a brand’s short-term and long-term innovation strategy
- In collaboration with cross-functional and external experts, lead innovation projects such as new idea generation and validation, commercialization strategies and plans and channel- or customer-specific opportunities.
- Identify innovation and renovation opportunities supporting the brand’s nutrition health and wellness (NHW) proposition
- Assist with the development and execution of a product strategy for a brand
- Support Manager in developing an annual plan to closely align the efforts of Marketing and Sales to generate optimal demand for the brand
- Prepare, present and sell-in aspects of the brand plans to management, cross-functional partners and external stakeholders.
- Assist in creating the annual communication plan including recommended touchpoint plan, activation/implementation plan, stewardship and measurement
- Support Manager in implementing a 3-year consumer centric brand plan to drive and/or sustain long-term brand health including equity, awareness and engagement.
- Use consumer and marketplace data and trends to support developing a deeper understanding of the demographics, psychographics, and behavioral drivers of consumers or a particular consumer segment.
- Dive into demand landscape for the consumer/brand by utilization of digital insight tools
- Support the need to identify and understand what the brand stands for in the hearts and minds of consumers including brand identity, essence, vision, mission and core values to drive relevant communications and innovation.
- Use data, trends and support from Manager, Shopper Marketing and Market Research to help build a robust and actionable learning plan to address knowledge gaps in consumer, brand, product, business and marketplace findings