Information Technology at Nestlé is a worldwide organization delivering innovative technology and digital solutions that enable us to win in a rapidly changing world. We’re curious and collaborative- and with various locations throughout the U.S. such as St. Louis, MO, Arlington, VA and also within Latin America and other continents, we combine a deep understanding of our businesses with world-class solutions. Information Technology at Nestlé was created as a shared service for all business units to improve performance and operational efficiency as it pertains to IT and to deliver measurable value to the business. Leveraging Nestlé’s size and scope, this group scales solutions for all aspects of our business and shapes new ways to run greater Nestlé.
The Sr. Specialist, Advanced Analytics Developer will be developing complete analytical solutions, mining extensive data sets for insights, building scalable data products, and enabling the overall Data Science capability. You may come from a highly specialized background such as natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, or operations research, using Cortana Suite including Azure, ‘R’ and other tools. You will be supporting the Advanced Analytics business areas including sales, trade, customer service, and logistics. You will play a key role between the reporting teams, business areas, and Nestle technology teams to enhance the advanced analytics experience for users.
- Working on projects using Azure, Power, BI, and R to support all business streams.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing Big Data platforms using Cloud architecture with structured and unstructured data sources.
- Connecting and automating data sources, along with building visualizations.
- Configuring, connecting, and setting up the infrastructure.
- Developing, maintaining, and testing existing solutions.
- Utilize your strong knowledge of enterprise data warehouse design, development, and administration to build out analytic processes (OLAP) in SQL Server Data Warehouse.
- Design, develop, and deploy ETL and ELT solutions which will help the analytics team scale the SQL Server DW, with the intention of improving run time efficiency, data aggregation processes, among other areas of SQL Server EDW performance.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of advanced analytics development experience required
- 1+ year of Azure experience required
- 1+ year of experience with AWS or other Cloud technologies required
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Data Warehouse or SQL Database preferred
- Experience with Power BI, R, or Tableau preferred
- Demonstrated expertise with object oriented development languages (.Net, Java, etc.) preferred
- Strong analytical skills in problem solving, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) across multiple teams, facilitate meetings, and coordinate activities
- Comfortable working with ambiguity (e.g. imperfect data, loosely defined concepts, ideas, or goals) and translating these into more tangible outputs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests
- Ability to react positively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
To our veterans and separated service members-you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you’ll consider sharing in our mission-you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran