Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé , we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions, and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life
This position will play a crucial role in helping support decision making and cost management in the Physical Logistics supply chain area in support of Nestle USA’s (NUSA) drive to reduce total delivered cost. Physical Logistics is responsible for all Transportation and Warehousing for NUSA, comprising ~$1.3B of annual expense. This person will gain exposure to the Physical Logistics operations team, which supports all NUSA and US16 businesses, and work closely with finance teams for Technical & Production as well as the Business Units.
The candidate must have strong communication skills, cross-functional team experience and be results focused with minimal supervision. The individual must be able to effectively interact, collaborate and communicate across multiple functions in the organization and cooperate and build consensus to drive results. The position will plan, prioritize and manage workload in an environment of competing priorities to support and guide timely and sound decision making. The role will provide opportunities to deal with operational complexities and support strategic decisions.
Support the Ambient & Conditioned Warehousing team efforts to drive efficiencies in NUSA’s supply chain decision making:
• Understanding of ambient, chilled, DSD, and frozen distribution networks.
• Understanding of 3rd Party Logistics Provider (3PL) contracts and operating parameters.
• Provide financial analysis and insight to Physical Logistics team to optimize cost while maintaining service and compliance
• Provide monthly and full-year financial analysis and insight to internal Supply Chain Finance team to drive DF process
• Generate productivity projects and discounted cash flow analyses to support capital requests
• Support efforts to quantify the financial impact on the supply chain and total delivered costs of changes to the production and distribution infrastructure.
Work on other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Expert Excel and Access skills
• Proven track record working in cross-functional teams
• 3-5 years financial analysis experience
• Costing and accounting knowledge
• Experienced in communication with peers and senior management
• Analysis, forecasting, budgeting experience
• Strong project management skills
• SAP or other ERP experience
• Business Objects experience
• Supply Chain knowledge a plusThe Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.