REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
• Bachelor’s degree AND 2 years of leadership experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
• OR 5 years of supervisory/management experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
• OR 2 years in a leadership role in the United States Military
• Work extended days and/or weekends with flexibility to switch shifts as required
• Willing to work in a factory where ambient conditions may be extremely cold, wet or warm
• Experience in food processing or packaging
• Experience in Supply Chain and/or Inventory Control
• Experience in Quality and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP’s) in a food processing environment.
• 1 year of experience in Continuous Improvement environment (Lean manufacturing or Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) preferred)
• Ability to maintain a safe working environment through proper housekeeping and safety practices.
• Excellent communication skills (oral, written and listening). Ability to adjust communication style to multiple audiences, facilitate group coaching, and information sharing. Ability to positively confront and effectively deal with non compliance through effective “soft
• Excellent people skills – maintain a positive attitude and ability to motivate people, specifically mentoring and coaching individuals in identifying short- and long-term development needs and providing appropriate support.
• Confidence in own capacity and judgment. Must be willing to face challenging situations. Developed ability to build personal relationships based on trust, mutual respect and open communication.
• Adaptable – ability to adjust approach to match varied task requirements, adjust behavior to others’ styles, change priorities to meet changing demands, adjust quickly to new responsibilities and tasks.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time through highly developed organizational skills.
• Ability to set effective and challenging objectives.
• Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting through root cause problem solving.
• High energy level and excellent follow-up
• Intermediate level computer skills in MicroSoft Office, NT/XP/Vista version(s)