Responsible for managing the training, communication, change management and on-going support of our Talent & Performance Management systems and processes. Leads talent initiatives/projects at the Market, Zone and Global level. While working closely with our global headquarters, continuously identifies and helps implement industry leading practices regarding talent and performance management. Fully utilizes innovative training and communication solutions and technology to increase employees understanding and engagement in our Talent and Performance approach.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Talent & Performance Management
- Manage the company wide Talent & Performance Management systems and processes including performance management, development plans, talent reviews and succession planning.
- Develop training, documentation and any needed support tools/guidelines to provide continuous reinforcement of the processes.
- Partner with our HR Analytics and Diversity & Inclusion teams to measure the effectiveness of our processes and recommend solutions for driving improvement in building our talent pipeline.
- Advise and consult with Human Resources business partners and functional leadership on talent and performance management, organizational capability building, and career development initiatives.
- Fully maximize the Nestlé technology solutions and implement enhancements to our organization.
- Serve as liaison with Nestle’s Corporate T&OD Team in Switzerland as well as counterparts in the other Operating Companies within North America to ensure alignment, capture synergies, and share best practices.
- Stay up to date with leading Learning Technologies identifying ways to incorporate these tools into our Talent & Performance Management processes and/or training.
- Project Management
- Manage any large scale implementations of talent and performance management initiatives and training that impact departments or the entire organization.
- Provides appropriate change management, communication and strong project management and planning.
- Develop Talent and Performance Management communications and marketing approaches to help promote the capabilities and full utilization of our tools and processes.
- Performs any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Performance Management Manger
- Sr. Specialist
- Receives overall direction from Director, Talent Strategy & Diversity & Inclusion.
- Identify staffing needs, recruit and hire talent.
- Administer budget and allocate spending.
- Conduct performance evaluation reviews for direct reports.
- Administer compensation for direct reports.
- Recommend employment actions *i.e. promotions, terminations.
- Coach and train direct reports.
- Administer flow and distribution of supplies and materials.
- Act on associate problems and complaints.
- Plan, Prioritize and set work and work schedules for direct reports.
- Will manage portion of Budget.
- Team members, Interns, HR team members, internal customers, internal training groups and external vendors, counterparts from other Nestlé Operating Companies as well as our global headquarters.