The Process Control Engineer is a key position in the context of the current and future of the Automation at our factories. This specialist have to assess, plan and deliver together with the Process Engineers and factories a project to bring the current installations to their basic conditions in a systematic and sustainable approach. This first step will enable the second step towards improvement of our production lines reducing the losses and improving the yield. The use of technologies like Advanced Process Control and Advanced Analytics will enable these gains.
- Assess and analyze current conditions in NUSA factories related to the automation area, bringing a systematic and sustainable plan to bring all facilities to their basic conditions;
- Execute the improvement plan with the full participation of the E&A teams in the factories as well as other support teams like Engineering, Industrial Performance and GLOBE;
- Apply new standards in E&A area, working closely with CO-Manufacturing Excellence E&A team;
- Research, experiment and deliver the actual and future trends on Process Control and Advanced Process Control (APC), including emerging technologies like machine learning, data analytics, vision systems and robotics;
- Support Digital Experiments linked to Process Control, Connectivity and Data Analytics;
- Coordinate and lead market network in Process Control, provide regular training sessions for the E&A community.
Capital projects support and implementation
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
- General instructions & guidance provided by E&A Engineering Group Manager
- Detailed procedures and directions for implementation of related initiatives
- Clear communication on targets and objectives and monitor progress
- Process Engineers in NUSA and PTCs
- NUSA E&A managers, project managers and engineers, Factory Engineer, Production Supervisors, Quality Management, Production Manager, Industrial Performance, Maintenance Engineer, Industrial Services Engineer, operators, electricians, CTUs, PTCs, SBUs, R&D, Suppliers and Contractors
- CO-Manufacturing Excellence E&A team
- Maintain liaisons with other departments, disciplines and facilities to provide necessary support and expertise for the maintenance of factory systems