Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé USA is the place for you.
We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our goal is to continue to provide more nutritious foods, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
Joining Nestlé as a Marketing Communications Associate means you can make an impact on an enormous scale.
This position’s role is to drive brand performance, and grow brand equity and share by activating distinctive consumer insights. The Marketing Communications Associate supports the brand team’s pursuit of insights that enable the team to know its consumer deeply and create engaging brand experiences and supports the Manager in setting the brand’s consumer communications and innovation strategies. The Marketing Communications Associate is responsible for leadership and execution of projects related to the brand’s communications and innovation plans as defined by the Marketing Manager. This role interacts with agency partners in support of strategy, planning and implementation. This role supports a brand’s innovation activities by collaborating with sales, shopper marketing, operations, product development and finance on various generating demand.
- Manage consumer communications projects that develop a creative territory that brings the brand to life and enables effective consumer communication with a digital and social first approach
- Assist in identifying optimal engagement strategy and campaign structure to reach consumers when and where they are most receptive
- Lead initiatives in the communication plan around specific touchpoints or consumer targets including agency and cross-functional team management, strategy, planning, execution and results measurement.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage projects on time and on budget as well and demonstrate decision-making abilities around investment alternatives that mitigate risk and maximize return.
- Identify opportunities and lead initiatives that activate the brand’s nutrition health and wellness proposition in communications
- Use consumer and marketplace data and trends to support developing a deeper understanding of the demographics, psychographics, and behavioral drivers of the brand’s consumer or a particular consumer segment
- Support the brand’s need to identify and understand what the brand stands for in the hearts and minds of consumers including brand identity, essence, vision, mission and core values to drive relevant communications and innovation
- Leverage brand, consumer and marketplace data and trends to Support Manager in developing an annual plan to closely align the efforts of Marketing and Sales to generate optimal demand for the brand
- Prepares, presents and sells-in aspects of the brand plan to management, cross-functional partners and external stakeholders
- Supports Manager in implementing a 3 year consumer-centric brand plan to drive and/or sustain long-term brand health including equity, awareness and engagement