Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other!
At Nestlé USA, we are committed to providing high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions that positively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio of global brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. As the world’s leading food and beverage company, our focus is not only about delighting our customers, it’s about enriching you!
- The Senior Financial Analyst gathers and interprets financial information effectively and forms data into meaningful and concise analyses while considering a broad range of interdependent issues. In addition, the Senior Financial Analyst identifies areas for change and makes recommendations while managing multiple demands and competing priorities.
- At this level the Senior Financial Analyst has demonstrated rock solid financial understanding and the ability to interact with cross-functional teams throughout the organization. The analyst exercises good judgment, stays focused on results, and ensures the integrity of financial reporting in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- This role provides reporting and analysis on COGS, FFOH, Depreciation, PPV, Cost Savings Projects, and PRO. Acts as a change agent to drive standardization of processes and development of reporting tools supporting the Business Unit Leads, Decision Support teams, and Technical and Production Leadership.
- Also, the Senior Financial Analyst must have the ability to communicate with multiple customers including Factory Finance Personnel, other T&P Finance team members, Divisional and Brand Co-Pilots, and other T&P Functions.
- Prepare period–end reporting to support and analyze COGS, FFOH, Depreciation, PPV, and PRO
- Support the updates to the Dynamic Forecast
- Prepare standardized and ad hoc operational financial performance reports supporting the analysis of factory financial performance
- Consolidate and track actual cost savings performance at a project level on a monthly basis
- Prepare Technical & Production cost center reporting including explanation of variances
- Work on ad hoc projects related to standardization of reporting, improving internal controls, or increasing efficiencies
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
- BA/ BS with Major or Minor in Accounting or Finance, or BA/ BS Degree with coursework up to and including Intermediate Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- Preferred: 1-3 years working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical sills
- Ability to communicate across Divisions and with upper levels of management (oral, written)
- Effectively balances pressures and demands of multiple customers and competing priorities
- Consistently challenges current status and shows how things can be improved
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- SAP or other ERP experience and knowledge of Essbase
- Strong project management skills
- Analysis, forecasting, budgeting experience
- Costing and accounting knowledge
- Proven track record working in cross-functional teams
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.