For more than 30 years, our Management Development Associate program has developed our future leaders. This program allows you to embark on a personal and professional development experience a classroom can’t offer.
Joining Nestlé Purina as a Production Assistant (Management Development Program) means you're joining our factory family to play a key role in leading people and the operations floor through the entire path to high-quality pet food production. You’ll experience information systems, quality assurance, supply chain, accounting, human resources, production, R&D engineering, and operations performance to understand how each of these areas collaborate with the production management work that you’ll do. Following from there, you’ll experience a unique breadth of work within your functional area and focus on becoming a domain expert at the factory you’re assigned to.
Why a leadership developmental role with us versus somewhere else? Taking the production path of our Management Development Associate program is a full-time position that puts you on the fast track to management on the manufacturing side of our business. You are the future leader.
- Discover a variety of the field concepts, practices and procedures that will allow you to rely on experience and discernment to plan and accomplish your goals
- Practice personal safety and be an example to the organization in terms of employee safety and protection of company assets
- Lead and oversee the execution of production schedules
- Ensure the flow of materials, parts and resources necessary for plant-wide production
- Perform various complicated tasks, including management of employees. Plan methods to improve efficiency in production and be assigned production improvement tasks
- Maintain compliance with approved methods and quality standards
- Develop leadership skills and experience
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 23 production facilities across the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, production, or a related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission–you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.