For more than 30 years, our Management Development Associate program has developed our future leaders. This program allows you to embark on a personal and professional development experience a classroom can’t offer.
Joining Nestlé Purina as a Human Resources Assistant in the Management Development Program means you're joining you're joining our factory family to play a key role in developing employee relations, training, compensation, and benefits. Following from there, you’ll experience an outstanding breadth of work within your functional area and focus on becoming a domain guide at the factory you’re specified to.
Why a leadership developmental role with us versus somewhere else? Taking the human resources path of our Management Development Associate program is a full-time position that puts you on the fast track to management on the manufacturing side of our business. You are the future leader.
- Maintain communications with the Plant Manager, Department Managers and Team Leaders on all matters relating to and affecting all employees.
- Assists with the implementation of employee services, policies, training, and programs.
- Supports training and learning for safety, capital projects, special projects, technical and function training.
- Coordinates employee leave and return to work (FMLA, worker’s comp, etc.)
- Administers employee benefits and assists in coordination of paid time off.
- Adheres to compliance of local, state, and federal legislation in relation to HR policies.
- Serves as a resource to all factory employees, providing exceptional customer service.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 23 production facilities across the U.S.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- Experience (Years/Type): 1+ years’ experience of Human Resources experience within a manufacturing, production, warehouse, military, or related environment.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-877-204-8650.