For more than 30 years, our Management Development Associate program has developed our future leaders. This program allows you to embark on a personal and professional development experience a classroom can’t offer.
As a Supply Chain Assistant (Management Development Program), you’ll be immersed in a highly technical and quality-focused production environment to help achieve our standards of continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence. Through a well-designed rotation of our factory & HQ functions, you’ll learn our operations, how they apply to supply chain, and how supply chain interacts with other factory functions. Through your rotation, you'll be exposed to production, engineering, information systems, quality assurance, finance, and human resources. Collaborating with your supply chain mentor and peers is critical to this role, as they will help you demonstrate your new business knowledge to deliver premier supply chain analysis and support to the plant for the duration of your program experience.
Why a leadership developmental role with us versus somewhere else? Taking the supply chain path of our Management Development Associate program is a full-time position that puts you on the fast track to management on the manufacturing side of our business. You are the future leader.
- Complete training in warehouse, transportation, and customer service functions
- Complete assigned department improvements projects
- Develop knowledge, awareness, and understanding of the consumer-packaged goods (CPG) and pet care industries, including understanding the consumer and or pet owner, knowing Purina brands, their competition, and the ability to identify and analyze segment trends
- Experience internal and external supply chain operations, including plant logistics, warehousing and transportation, customer supply chain management, order revenue management (ORM) and the customers
- Champion internal and external working relationships that provide exposure to various disciplines, account management and customer teams
- Expand leadership skills and experience
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 23 production facilities across the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related
- 1+ years of experience in logistics, supply chain, procurement, or operations in a manufacturing, industrial, military, or related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission–you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.