Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
The Supply Chain Finance function of Nestle USA directly manages finances for all finished goods in the physical logistics network for all divisions, brands, and temperature types. This includes all finance locations mainly in 3PL warehouses. The group interfaces continuously to provide insight with several functions throughout the value chain including: Deployment, Transportation, Physical Logistics, Customer Service, Field Sales, Co Manufacturing and Inventory Control.
The Supply Chain Invoice Support Supervisor reports to the Sr Manager Finance Co-Pilot and oversees a team of Billing & Invoicing Coordinators managing the day-to-day operations and the proactive development of the team. Key responsibilities include: Manage current and new third party (3PL) sites, maintain purchase orders (use Workflow to clear parked and blocked invoices), compliance to Nestle Policy, root cause analysis to eliminate of past due payments, implementing standard routines and processes to standardize methods across Nestle USA.
This role also pushes the company to become more efficient and effective with Supply Chain Finance. Developing and reporting KPI’s to upper management is critical for success as you work closely with other functions within the organization to ensure we are compliant to all applicable contracts.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on Supply Chain Finance best practices for set up of purchase orders and invoices.
- On boards new facilities (mainly 3PL), maintains current facilities, assists with closing facilities.
- Develop value-added reporting to drive accountability to the appropriate levels in the organization.
- Supervise the research for daily, weekly, monthly invoice discrepancy.
- Show expertise in the GLOBE solution and redesign processes to maximize efficiency while delivering against targets
- Work with field and corporate staff, inventory control, and supply chain to resolve discrepancies
- Be proactive in conducting ad hoc, fact-based analysis to anticipate and resolve potential problems
- Develop best practices. Document and share across the organization by gaining consensus from all affected teams.
- Educate operations teams on variance causes, impacts and solutions.
- Ensure adherence to company policy and ensure effective controls are in place to guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of payments to adhere to contracts.
- Hire, supervise and develop direct reports.
- Ensure workload is efficiently allocated and completed in an accurate and timely fashion with clear goals and expectations for the team.
- Lead, Inspire, engage their direct reports, assess their readiness for future roles, conducting evaluations according to company practices, and ensuring consistent accountability within the broader team. Above all you must be able to identify and leverage your team’s strengths to cohesively achieve a common goal.
- Other duties as required to maintain business operations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3-5 years related work experience. SAP, purchase order, and/or invoice experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- In-depth knowledge of purchase orders and invoices. Ability to develop and document complex processes and controls
- Ability to analyze data, generate insights and communicate effectively to management
- Exceptional demonstrated problem-solving skills, must be able to effectively present information and analysis
- Demonstrated evidence of a strong team player who is able to build key relationships with team members across multiple functions throughout the organization and influence the broader organization
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to ensure successful delivery of identified cost savings
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Proficiency SAP, BW, Expert level knowledge on SAP finance transactions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a broader team. Strong ability to work across functions and divisions to deliver results.
- Ability to work in a complex ambiguous environment under high pressure
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to Travel and work beyond regular scheduled hours as required.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.