We planted our roots in St. Louis home back in 1894. Since then, we’ve expanded our manufacturing to 21 facilities across the United States and St. Louis has grown into what some would call a “hidden gem”. This “big city with a small-town feel” has everything you need and more— a rich culture with world-class schools and healthcare, an affordable cost of living and a neighborhoods for every lifestyle. Hours from other major metro’s or minutes from a bustling downtown, serene parks and outdoors—join us in calling St. Louis home.
As the Manager – Tech Program Management, you will be responsible for making sure each project team is set up for success from establishing budgets up front, to controlling cost throughout the life of the project, and ensuring timely and proper project closeout at the end of the project. You will have oversight of NPE Cost Controllers who are dedicated to specific capital projects and who may also be located at their respective factories. This includes training, mentoring, and guiding the cost team, to ensure cost control processes are consistent across projects. You’ll join the heartbeat of our business and become part of the critical processes that allow us to delight our customers and consumers around the world.
- Ensure compliance with general Project Management (PM) processes and procedures.
- Oversee Cost Controllers and provide necessary training, mentoring and guidance as needed.
- Serve as the link between departments to ensure project tracking is set up correctly between project scheduling teams and cost pillars.
- Ensure consistency across engineering managed projects.
- Create project workflows to link all work streams in to one integrated project scheduling program.
- Perform audit spot checks of purchase orders, invoices and cost reports to ensure projected cost is mapped out in detail, risks are identified and cost classifications are correct.
- Define and develop Earned Value Management/QIS programs for contractors and construction projects to drive consistency and accountability.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related field.
Experience: 5+ years of project controls management experience, preferably in the food manufacturing or consumer goods industry
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-877-204-8650.