Nestlé Coffee Partners is on a mission to elevate how our consumers experience coffee. With brands like Starbucks, Seattle's Best Coffee, Blue Bottle Coffee, Teavana and Chameleon Organic Coffee, our diverse product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling opportunities for motivated individuals passionate about sharing their love of coffee & tea and the moments they create. While where we work is more flexible than ever, our Seattle office provides an inspiring high-energy work environment that fuels our fast-paced growth, and our flexible, field-based positions across the country ensure that we are fully immersed and positioned to pioneer the coffee market. Across our organization, we are creating a workplace where partnership is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Together, we will brew remarkable things.
Job Summary and Mission
Solutions Lab is the group within Nestlé Coffee Partners that elevates coffee and tea experiences for consumers in foodservice and office coffee settings. With our business partners, we reach consumers in many verticals including hotels, resorts, universities, hospitals, offices, airlines, cruise lines, and community living.
Our Business Development Leads work remotely with the Regional Senior Sales Manager and the team in the development of new places for people to enjoy our diverse coffee portfolio where they work, live and play including hotels, colleges, and healthcare.
We will enable you, leveraging your sales experience, to:
• Lead– achieving sales and profit objectives for a multi-channel business including new and existing foodservice locations.
• Influence – providing meaningful business solutions to meet our customer needs. Network and partner with senior leaders and decision makers.
• Grow – develop deep industry knowledge across a breadth of segments including business & industry, college & university, healthcare, lodging, military, and travel.
We'd love to hear from people with:
• Deep industry knowledge of key segments to include, but not limited to: Business & Industry, College & University, Healthcare, Lodging, Military, Travel, Retail and Grocery.
• Six or more years of direct outside sales, B2B or business development experience.
• Six or more years of experience in market planning, foodservice, hospitality, and/or beverage.
• Five or more years negotiating complex agreements.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.