Do you desire to work for a company that is growing and puts their employees, patients, customers and consumers at the forefront of everything they do? At Nestle Health Science we live our why “Unparalleled passion for nourishing and enhancing lives” every day in everything we do.
Come join the world’s largest food company and start making a difference today!
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team as Production Operators. We offer great pay, health and welfare benefits, retirement benefits and the opportunity to impact the lives of millions.
Average hourly rate is $26/hour
Quarterly bonus program
Full healthcare benefit package with 3 different medical plan level options, dental and vision plans
401(k) with a 4% company match
Short and Long-term disability
Life and AD&D Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Identity theft protection
Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today!
Foods people love, brands people trust, and a career that feeds your future. At Nestlé Health Science, we provide high-quality products that are critical to living well. As individuals and teams, we accept strong leadership, make important contributions, and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and help us deliver satisfying foods that consumers around the world enjoy throughout every phase of life.
The secret to our success is our people!
The 1200 Nestle Ave. Eau Claire, WI medical nutrition production plant will be adding operators in a variety of areas on 12 hour overnight or 12 hour variable shifts at the end of 2020 and into 2021 as we take steps to increase production!
At Nestlé, basic duties and responsibilities for a production operator can include operating various pieces of production equipment; monitoring production processes and line operations; preparing and maintaining batch records and charts; sanitizing and cleaning equipment; performing inspections on products and preventative maintenance activities on equipment; operating material control equipment (e.g., palletizer, forklift and automated guided vehicles (AGV’s)); loading and unloading materials; weighing up and staging ingredients for processing; and using a computer system (SAP) to track production-related information. Operators apply the principles of continuous improvement in the workplace by leading shift hand over meetings and participating on problem solving teams.
While performing all duties, employees are expected to:
Follow the plant safety rules (LOTO procedures, PPE, etc.) report incidents & unsafe conditions immediately.
Follow factory safety & environmental objectives & targets.
Follow factory food safety, quality objectives & targets.
Follow Nestle Good Manufacturing Practices; report food safety and quality issues immediately.
Maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to Nestle Quality Management System on all related procedures and programs.
Understand the food safety and quality aspects of the position as indicated in the Quality Management System, on-the-job training, and standard operating procedures that apply.
Understand and apply the principles of continuous improvement in the work area.
Maintain a clean and 5S compliant work area
Successful Production applicants must have the following:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of verifiable work experience.
- Consistently reliable attendance.
- Experience in manufacturing.
- Demonstrated leadership skills & ability to multi-task.
- Computer skills acquired through work experience.
- Willingness to work 12-hour off shifts and/or variable shifts (there are no day shift positions anticipated to be available).
- Improvement mindset.
- Problem solving/critical thinking abilities.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Please apply directly to http://www.nestlejobs.com to be considered for employment.
- Please fill in the work experience section of the application as completely as possible, making sure to include all applicable experiences to the position for which you are applying.
- Please attach a resume to your application.
- Please provide a valid e-mail address as we do use e-mail to communicate with applicants.
- Nestlé offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401K and incentive bonus program.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.