As the world leader in nutrition, health, and wellness for children from birth to toddler, Gerber Products Company is committed to creating a strong future. We joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007 and have been a partner in parenthood ever since. Our Anything for Baby team works closely with experts to create products that enrich and establish healthy habits for children and are good for the planet as well. A career at Gerber provides meaningful opportunities to develop professionally, and nurture generations to come. Now is the time to define your future, and ours too.
Provide technical leadership by identifying, developing and executing capital projects for the Plant.
• Develops project objectives, scope, detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports. Initiation, planning, development, bidding, procurement, implementation and completion of capital projects in accordance with Nestle Continuous Excellence Early Management methodologies. Provides direction for departments, cross-functional teams and external vendors
• Provide technical support to Factory operations. Manage data collection and feedback process for projects
• Maintains control, assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals
• Perform analysis (financial/operational) to indicate the feasibility of projects and process change while controlling costs within budget and time parameters set
• Monitors processes for compliance with quality and GMP requirements in accordance with FDA and OSHA regulations
• All employees will support and participate in Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) and Total Performance Management (TPM) as a part of their job responsibility within their Business Unit or as assigned within the factory
• Employee shall follow Fremont Factory safety & environmental objectives & targets, follow the plant safety rules, report unsafe conditions immediately, report incidents immediately or by the end of the shift, maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to the Safety & Environmental Management System(s) on all related procedures and programs
Experience and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
• 5+ years of experience managing capital projects with increasing responsibility and complexity
• Experience in food manufacturing, liquid/aseptic process, and/or packaging
• TPM experience
• Experience in refrigeration and/or building infrastructure
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.