Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace a
Under the guidance of the Director of Global Mobility and Relocation Services, the coordinator will provide support for operational and financial activity within the Global Mobility and Domestic Relocation (GMDR) Department by providing administrative and financial analyst support required for an efficient and smooth operation on all domestic and international employee transfers (international inbounds, outbounds temporary missions, etc.). Some of the main activities for the role will be to coordinate the various processes with external vendors related to immigration and relocation (i.e. billing, intra-company payments, record keeping, reporting, etc.)
- Provide day-to-day administrative and financial support to the GMDR team completing or coordinating tasks as:
- Lead the vendor Transfer Authorization process
- Coordinate the Purchase Orders (POs) Process for international cases which includes vendor payments and foreign affiliate invoicing
- Support the immigration visa process which includes employer sponsored non-immigrant and immigrant visas (green card)
- Support the International transfer administration duties for various US operating companies including maintaining tracking report, handling of expatriate mail, creating files, organizing, and maintaining the electronic and paper files, and creating required reports.
- Coordinate international offers and employment verification letters
- Assist with domestic/international payroll actions
- Coordinate the auto and furniture loans with the relocation provider, legal, and payroll.
- Calculate submit allowances related to both International and Domestic cases for review and approval
- Coordinate the electronic HR submission process with payroll
- Coordinate the data entry of the international transfer information into SAP with foreign affiliates and the various US operating companies
- Apply for Certificate of Coverage’s with the US Social Security Administration for our international expatriation assignments
- Support the various Global Mobility maintenance projects such as expatriate salary revision, international bonus data gathering, home leave project and expatriate housing allowance cap
- Create the Tax Service Authorization report for the tax provider
- Prepare business meeting invitation letters for employees coming to the US for business meetings.
- Mail the bi-weekly pay advises to expatriates
- General administrative support including, travel arrangements, department’s expense reports, handling department’s mail, etc.
- Maintenance of department files
- Participate in process audits and special Total Rewards department projects.
- Process purchasing orders, invoices, vendor payments, and mailing pay advices.
- Manage auto and furniture loans with the relocation provider. Prepare expatriate allowances for review. Track and coordinate APEX bonus information.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college education preferred.
- Two years of experience in a similar administrative support role preferred.
- Experience in a corporate environment and coordinating activities between several different departments, vendors, internal customers.
- Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and initiative. Should be able to anticipate the needs of the team and act accordingly.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented team player with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Act and make independent and discretionary judgment.
- Knowledge of SAP HR helpful as well as the ability to learn new computer programs.
- The ability to learn and display a thorough understanding of the company HR policies and practices
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.