Foods people love. The life you imagined…
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA (NUSA) values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you!
This position reports to the VP of Business Transformation and is responsible for supporting the planning, coordinating, and managing key project activities across Nestlé in North America (NiNA), and business transformation activities that drive optimization. This position will lead projects and support across functions and businesses at Nestlé. An ideal candidate should be an experienced leader with the ability to think strategically and craft and execute on a vision while managing the details. This position is based in Nestlé USA’s headquarters in Arlington, VA.
- Develop and administer project plans; identify project goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, potential risks and mitigating plans and allocation of available resources; and communication.
- Prepare business cases for submitted projects and attend market-level functional project planning/prioritization meetings as appropriate.
- Work with Procurement to develop and administer RFPs; support vendor selection decision making process
- Support program and project reporting and documentation processes; deliver status reports and analysis for management on an on-going basis; track and resolve issues; escalate to management as necessary.
- Coordinate with management to ensure project scope and schedule are adhered to; ensure proposed changes are aligned with objectives and are conducted in accordance with agreed upon project change processes.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers to ensure project/program management processes are integrated between internal teams, IT, Nestlé Operating Company Stakeholders (HR, Finance, Legal) and external vendors.
- Provide leadership and training to teams related to project management, integration and prioritization activities.
- Develop change management strategy and communication material for any changes to the business.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required; an MBA is preferred
- Project Management certification is desired.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations. A creative and relentless problem solver.
- At least five years of experience in successfully leading big, complex commercial transformation initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience interacting with all leader levels of the organization and driving them to deliver.
- Experience in facilitating approvals of key organizational recommendations, process changes and roles and responsibilities. (e.g., Vendor Terms and Policy Change, Trade Structure/Incentives and Customer Joint Business Planning/Collaborative Planning).
- Excellent project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities; ability to work on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
- Strong financial aptitude in managing budgets, performing cost/benefit analysis and making purchasing recommendations and decisions.
- Strong creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer; the ability to identify alternatives, workarounds or temporary solutions.
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to lead teams and coach team members in a matrix organization without a direct formal reporting relationship to drive for timely results and high quality deliverables.
- Ability to set clear expectations and hold cross functional teams accountable to all deliverables.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.