A better you starts with a better water. Our proprietary ionization process transforms water from any source into supercharged ionized alkaline water. The result is an alkaline water with a 9.5 pH or higher that’s 99.9% pure with a clean, smooth taste.
Our employees are the face of Essentia. They are pivotal in helping us further our mission to improve people’s lives through better hydration. They help us create those moments of genuine connection with our customers and they are passionate about helping people be their best.
At Essentia, we are always on the lookout for positively charged people who bring passion and energy to the team and who love our brand. As the #1 ionized alkaline water brand nationally, we are enjoying explosive growth and need talented individuals to join our team. People who bring diversity, big ideas, and inspiration to everything that we do. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
National Account Manager (NAM) – Large Format
The Large Format National Account Manager (NAM) is the key contact for National/Chain account calls for Essentia Water in his/her region. He/she is responsible for managing all existing National/Regional chain accounts for Essentia in the grocery and mass channels, as well as, targeting and opening new National/Regional chain accounts for grocery and mass. This position offers a chance to drive the growth and success of Essentia Water in the Southwest and Nationally and is a starting point for a leadership career within our rapidly growing sales organization.
The Large Format NAM is responsible for managing the day-to-day responsibilities of existing chain retail partners and targeting new chain retail partners in the grocery and mass channels.
- Creating and maintaining good business relationships with Retail Buyers.
- Targeting and securing new National/Regional chain business.
- Planning and presenting sales promotional calendars.
- Ability to use Syndicated Data to track progress, create forecast and communicate results.
- Ability to forecast sales and spend on an annual basis.
- Creating and finding partnership opportunities with retail partners.
- Working closely with regional Director and Regional Sales Managers to maximize execution at store level.
- Managing all Grocery and Mass business for the region.
- Reporting and effectively managing all sales expenses and budgets for the region.
- At least 5 years of relevant sales experience in the Beverage Business.
- Successful track record of delivering exceptional sales results/
- National/Regional chain experience is preferred.
- Strong proficiency working with Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong command of business mathematics with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically, and drive execution against goals.
- Productive working in a collaborative, team environment with minimal oversight.
- Ability to travel overnight and work alternative days/hours as needed, and with proper notification.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.