Introducing Nestlé Purina’s new Williamsburg Township, Ohio, factory – just 30 miles east of Cincinnati. This world-class factory will be built from the ground up to produce a wide variety of some of the most trusted and beloved pet care brands in the U.S. Our passionate team in Williamsburg Township will work in an environment that values safety, the latest technology in manufacturing and a culture of learning. Help us write the next chapter of Purina’s history – #JoinOurPack.
As a Staff Engineer, you will be responsible for equipment and factory layout design, development and implementation of capital program and key projects, general upkeep and improvement of factory facility, electrical and mechanical servicing and efficient maintenance of physical factory, utilities and grounds in accordance with state and federal regulations and company policies and procedures. You will work with cross-functional groups of employees and contractors in the successful management and execution of key projects as well as hold budgetary responsibility for assigned projects.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and coordination of the capital budget to improve and maintain equipment and facilities.
- Lead and manage assigned capital projects to include new equipment installations, factory layout and design, manufacturing automation projects, and maintenance related projects.
- Develop scope of work and evaluates bids for work completion.
- Monitor outside contractors to assure compliance with all company standards including sanitation, safety, quality, productivity, and budgeting.
- Direct the installation of new equipment and/or modification/rearrangement of existing equipment for assigned projects.
- Working knowledge of the engineering environmental activities including air, sanitary sewer, storm sewer and solid waste.
- Research energy utilization to continually reduce energy costs.
- Responsible for the cost schedule and performance of assigned projects.
Other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATION (Minimum)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in an engineering or project management role within a manufacturing, industrial, military environment, or related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission–you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.