Introducing Nestlé Purina’s new Williamsburg Township, Ohio, factory – just 30 miles east of Cincinnati. This world-class factory will be built from the ground up to produce a wide variety of some of the most trusted and beloved pet care brands in the U.S. Our passionate team in Williamsburg Township will work in an environment that values safety, the latest technology in manufacturing and a culture of learning. Help us write the next chapter of Purina’s history – #JoinOurPack.
As an Accounting Coordinator, you will work closely with the Manufacturing and Finance teams within the organization to support the processing of payroll, master data set-ups, vendor set-ups and payments and miscellaneous material accounting functions. You will directly impact employee payroll and vendor payments through the payroll and AP process as well as production planning and costing through MDE functions.
Most important to remember is that at every Purina location, we’re all family. Your needs are our responsibility — job security, benefits, safety, and career growth. But, we leave it up to you to shape our future. Feel empowered to innovate. Share ideas. Do what’s never been done before. Dare to Stand Taller.
- Perform all pay period payroll functions and related analysis, including review and reconciliation of new hires, terminations, salary changes, promotions, time tracking, manual checks, deductions and bonus payouts.
- Serve as primary day-to-day contact for employee questions and issues regarding payroll and timekeeping matters that require quick and accurate responses.
- Investigate and understand all invoices to ensure accuracy; resolve all accounts payable issues with vendors.
- Validate purchase orders from purchasing department for accuracy and errors to ensure proper inventory levels and payments are processed.
- Create and maintain master data set-ups to be used in production and costing.
- Conduct period end close activities including accruals, purchase order tracking, reporting and other activities needed to close the books.
- Perform internal audits of operating standards and provide results and recommendations to management.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (minimum):
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent with 2+ years’ experience in business administration, accounting, or related field
- Associates degree in business administration, accounting, or related field with no experience
- Payroll experience preferred.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission–you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.