Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
Nestle Pizza division located in Little Chute, WI has immediate openings for warehouse operators.
Why work for us:
• Starting rate of pay $18.46 per hour with a pay increase at 90 days and 1 year of employment
• 3rd shift earns $1 per hour shift premium
• 12 hour 2/2/3 schedules-NO SWING SHIFTS
• Quarterly bonus potential
• Comprehensive benefit package after 30 days of employment: health, dental, vision, 401K with company match, paid holidays, and PTO
• Growth Opportunities
• On-site company store with Nestle products
Warehouse operators are responsible for loading and unloading trailers, inventory labeling and counts, safely operate forklifts, maintain a safe and efficient work environment, follow all safety rules, quality and GMP rules and perform good housekeeping practices, other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or the ability required.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
• Must be able to certify in the Nestle Forklift Training Program
• Have basic computer skills
• Have basic math skills-adding, subtraction, multiply in all units of measure, using whole numbers common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to accurately complete all required paperwork in the shipping/receiving department
• Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operations and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively communicate one-on-one
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.