As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
BlueTriton Brands consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, the Corporate function is a vital element of our success. As part of the Corporate team, this is something you’ll play a leading role in. Whether you’re based in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Legal, or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization. You’ll grow and develop as we do, sharing in the success your accomplishments bring. And, as you achieve great things and thrive within our Corporate team, you can be certain your contributions have a wide-reaching impact – on the lives of customers and colleagues alike. Simply put, it’s an opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry on work that’s challenging, engaging, meaningful and never anything less than rewarding.
We are currently seeking a Brand Manager to join the BlueTriton Brands Marketing organization based in Stamford, CT. This position will be responsible for leading and executing brand building strategies, managing day-to-day business and marketing execution, leading cross-functional and inter-agency teams, developing innovation, and contributing to the shaping of long-term positioning and strategy.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development and execution of annual marketing plans which address all aspects of the marketing mix including packaging, new product development and launch, renovation, pricing, promotion, market research, advertising and media. Inherent in this responsibility is working closely with all internal and external functions to translate long-term strategy into highly effective annual marketing and sales strategies and tactics.
- Drive cross-functional team (incl. Consumer Insights, Packaging Operations, Supply Chain, R&D, Finance) to develop and execute key business initiatives, ranging from new items, renovations and driving demand initiatives; includes high level of collaboration, consolidating information, and for I&R projects, presenting to Senior Leadership for approval at Gate meetings
- Participate in Integrated Commercial Planning process, supporting key brand initiative implementation within retail channels
- Lead monthly brand reviews to analyze and diagnose market share/shipment performance to appropriate leadership and stakeholders. This includes identifying key root causes, trend analysis and developing actionable recommendations.
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
- MBA degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Brand Management for Consumer Packaged Goods / Beverage industries
- Experience developing brands within the premium segment desired
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to effectively interface at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic, analytical skills
- Ability to take initiative, develop and seek out creative and innovative ideas
- Must have strong knowledge of Marketing fundamentals, analytical expertise, and be familiar with syndicated data sources and internal data sources
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.