This role will develop, organize, and coordinate office activities to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and, safety. We are looking for an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. You will succeed in this role if you organized, detail orientated, value positive customer service, and enjoy working with a large office of diverse people.
The Nestlé team in Rogers, AR includes employees from different Nestlé Operating Companies, including Nestlé USA, Nestlé Purina and Nestlé Nutrition. We have a diverse, inclusive, friendly, and collaborative culture, and provide a dog-friendly office. This role reports directly to the VP of the Walmart team and will lead coordinator of the entire office. On occasion, you may be asked to provide limited support to Nestlé Operating Company VPs when their administrative assistants are on leave or personal time off (PTO) or as needed.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of Rogers Office. Communicating with department heads, executives, employees, and peer admins.
- Manage meeting rooms and ensure all meeting room communications and video conferencing equipment are in working order. Maintain office and desk assignments, clean out, transitions as needed. Provide reporting on occupancy levels and space utilization rates to ensure full asset optimization and opportunities for improved space use
- Manage purchase orders and ensure service providers are paid in a timely manner. Receiving, sort and ship packages/mail and notification to recipients
- Organizing maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe and ensure its appliances are in good working order. Make recommendations for innovations to improve office efficiency and experience. Reporting office progress to senior management and working with them to improve office operations and procedures.
- Serve as primary contact for service and repair requests. Maintain current list and manage service providers including cleaning, disposal, security, building maintenance etc. Coordinate requests for proposal (RFP) and bidding processes as needed.
- Approve pets according to company guidelines.
Office Safety Champion:
- Serve as the primary contact for the office’s security company. Ensure employees are trained in safety procedures and conduct refresher training sessions. Participate in safety calls and conduct requested safety audits. Ensure corrective action is taken as needed to ensure compliance and overall office safety.
- Design, maintain, and coordinate office safety procedures. Maintain and manage inventory of safety equipment, including Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Maintain required safety documentation and ensure office has recommended safety signage.
- Identify and coordinate network of safety leads for emergency scenarios and evacuation.
- Maintain emergency contacts and current list of all employees from all operating companies.
Administrative and Executive Support
- Server as Executive Assistant to Vice President Walmart Customer Accounts. Duties include managing calendar, travel reservations, expense reporting and allocations, meeting scheduling and coordination, etc.
- This role may also provide limited support other VPs of Nestlé Operating Companies as needed. Support Nestlé in Market (NiM) team as directed including gathering data, assisting in presentations, coordinating large meetings etc.
Supervision given from VP Walmart Customer Accounts. Individual must be able to anticipate problems and move toward resolving them in the absence of management, exercising independent judgment and discretion. Will be required to communicate specific instructions or requests to various individuals/levels of the organization. Individual must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
No direct reports. This role will serve as lead office coordinator. This role may provide indirect supervision of other admins during officewide program roll out, special projects or events planning and execution.
Maintain and track department expenses on supplies and other purchases. Manage AMEX P-Card for the team. Office expenses, repairs, billings, etc.
- 3 years of previous experience managing an office with 50 employees or more
- 3 years of previous executive administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of SAP helpful as well as the ability to learn new computer programs.
- Candidate must have strong computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio.
- Proactive attitude, selfstarter, collaborative. Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and customer service.
- Detailoriented team player with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment. Ability to adapt to shifting priorities. Act and make independent and discretionary judgment.
- Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality. Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative. Should be able to anticipate the needs of the team and act accordingly.
- Use of excellent time management and interpersonal skills. Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.