As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
BlueTriton Brands consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful – not least is you’ll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
The Maintenance PLC Technician provides specialized maintenance support in a high volume, manufacturing environment. Responsibilities are across lines and includes specialized technical support with an emphasis on programming, electrical preventive maintenance, and compliance.
- Operation support, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing of assigned equipment group/area (e.g. fillers) and other areas as needed.
- Drive execution and planning of planned maintenance workload
- Provide troubleshooting and repair of PLC/Electrical issues to minimize production downtime
- Planned work order execution including special projects, rebuild and installation
- Develop and maintain electrical controls documentation
- Maintain factory software, including PLC and related subscriptions
- Maintain factory electrical and controls obsolescence plan
- Maintain and Improve PLC Logic control of changes and revision program
- Strong mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and power transmission troubleshooting
- Execute PMs during planned stoppages to include focus on project work installation, tag closure, standard procedure creation, and work order execution
- Work with vendors as needed for startup, improvement, and modification of equipment. Serve as a technical equipment/area specialist for assigned function in the plant
- Support major overhauls, annual maintenance, and installation projects
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a PLC technician role in an industrial environment
- Strong engineering and technical skills including PLC, Electrical and Mechanical skills
- Possess an ability to conduct basic mathematical calculations
- Be able to use electrical test instrumentation
- Strong Engineering & Technical skills including Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic skills.
- Sound problem solving skills
- Effective Communication
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement methods
- Mechanical assessment qualification
- Allen Bradley, Siemens, B&R PLC programming/troubleshooting skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.